Dead By Daylight: Legion Comic (Spoilers)

Options
kosaba11
kosaba11 Member Posts: 19

So, I was finally able to finish reading issue #4 of the comic, and I figured I'd come see people's thoughts.

Personally, I thought it was a pretty decent look into how each member of the Legion thinks and operates, though the ending was a little confusing, though that's probably on purpose. My favorite of the four ended up being Joey. And I did love seeing how close Jeff was to the Legion before they were taken. I also found it interesting that, for the survivors, the fog is described as being black, but for the Legion, at least from Susie's POV, it was pink. I wonder if that's on purpose, and is a way for you to know what your role will be in the Realm, or if it was just an artistic decision by the artist, and doesn't mean anything.

Overall, though, it has made me want comics for each of the original killers and survivors, and I would love, if they do another comic, for them to either do Trickster, Blight, Dredge, or Clown next.

But, what did everyone else think of the comic? And who do you want them to make a comic for next?