We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Bugged Location on Midwich

Options

Platform - PC

Issue - The game attempts to correct your location by the upstairs breakable wall in the bathrooms. Similar to the reported issue on Hawkins where you sort of teleport to a nearby spot.

It occurs when you walk through the breakable wall (it would be broken at this point). I had it happen in a live game and then went to try it in a custom game. It happened both games. I was playing the artist and the trapper for those games.

3 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• SanelyOsp
    SanelyOsp Member Posts: 59
    Options

I can confirm this also happens in PS5 in that exact same spot, probably all platforms then. I went upstairs in that secret passageway in the bathrooms but it rubberbanded me and corrected my position as if I was still below.

It's been by far the worst rubberbanding moment I've experienced since this updated came out, and I've experienced lots.

• IriaBloo
    IriaBloo Member Posts: 3
    Options

I was just about to report this issue too.

You can def walk through the area, but running gets you rubberbanded