The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I think BHVR has not balanced gen-tapping enough

2»

Comments

• radiantHero23
    radiantHero23 Member Posts: 3,906

I never said, that im super chill or casual. I play to win. Im just not your super tryhard sweat lord. I dont run the best stuff every game. I do however understand the nasty but strong parts of the pigs power.

I get a headpop every third match at most. Moost of them happen at around 3-2 gens ramining. If I can hold pressure form that point, I will win. Maps like midwich are extremely strong for pig due to the ambush being very oppressive on that map. Sadako is similar on the gideon meat plant. Just a lot stronger.

If played really well, the smallest communication and cooordination errors against a Pig can cost the entire game. Thats a fact for which I stand by with over 2k hours of experience on this killer alone.

On toop of that I ask you: How can I be lower mmr if I lose a game with Pig once or twice a week? A week in which I play over 20 rounds of Pig. How many wins would I need to reach high mmr?

End of the day, Pig is a lot better than moost people give her credit for. You do not need to have certain perks to play at a certain mmr. Thats downright wrong. What you need as a killer though, is a very good understanting of all the parts of the killers power, be very good at executing these parts, analysing your opponents throughout the game, having incredibtle map knowledge and last but not least a build that fits your killer. Thats why I never use pain res or pop over surge on Pig. Surge is a lot better with how I play her.

• Onako
    Onako Member Posts: 66

Nobody runs this perk because it is hot garbage and works more against the survivors than it works for them. It already requires you to finish a gen with another survivor to even activate which is stupid because Prove Thyself works without that and does the same thing basically. And the more gens are being worked on together the longer it takes to complete all 5 of them.