We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Lag that turns me back and Quentin without animation, without movement in the menu

Options
Isma09921
Isma09921 Member Posts: 1
edited April 27 in Bug Reporting

Hello, good morning, good afternoon or good evening, I want to report something that happens to me when playing dead by daylight, since yesterday and today I have lags that take me back, it is as if my actions were not recorded and it takes me back . It happened to me while streaming on Twitch and playing outside of the stream as well, in the stream the statistics of the stream were fine. Before the update it didn't happen to me and I have seen that this same thing happens to other people and it is annoying, it makes it uncomfortable to play that way, and another thing I saw in the menu when I selected the character Quentin is that he had no body animation . He was stiff, completely still, I don't know if it will continue to happen, but that's how I saw the character.

Here's proof of the lag that turns you back :

Post edited by Isma09921 on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Awperater
    Awperater Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Options

i have had the same thing happen to me and left a post two or so days ago, but they havent gotten to it, classic bhv. cant fix their broken janky game or release new updates without ######### it over.