We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Crashing on loading screens.

Options
SiekoValantin
SiekoValantin Member Posts: 3
edited April 27 in Bug Reporting

PC / Game stops actually loading while on loading screen and crashes several minutes later/ Unreproducible

Over 25 times now has the game frozen and eventually crashed on 'Loading' screens at various points, if it didn't crash while Initializing Shaders.
I will launch the game and Initializing Shaders takes forever. If it doesn't crash while initializing Shaders, it freezes on a loading screen. Be it the loading screen before main menu, the loading into lobby screen, the loading into game screen, or the loading out of end game review screen. On any random loading screen, the game will suddenly stop actually loading. My friends will then tell me I disconnected from the lobby, and the loading screen with stay frozen for up to 8 minutes before it registers that the game has crashed and asks me to send a crash report, if I don't stop the game through steam. It never says the game isn't responding.

Post edited by EQWashu on
2 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks to be a technical issue. If you still require assistance, please ask over in the Ask the Community section, as we do not offer technical support on this forum, or may contact our Support here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/

Comments

• Cinomodium
    Cinomodium Member Posts: 1
    Options

I'm experiencing the same issue. Around the same time last night 1:30am - 2:00am I was trying to load up DBD and it completely stopped loading making the screen freeze at a weird point before I could press space to continue to the main screen. I haven't had any issues with DBD up until the recent update 7.7.0. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I've tried going into EAC folders and repairing EAC. I've tried clearing cache but nothing. If anyone knows another way or if it is the game itself please let me know! Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.