We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Rubber banding, huge lags, input lags and teleporting after the new update.

Options
Wiicked0ne
Wiicked0ne Member Posts: 1
edited April 27 in Bug Reporting

Platform: PC, epic games, London

All this problems started recently after i updated the game. I started my game and was excited to play the game only to start the match with crazy high input delays and rubber banding. At first i thought it was a Wi-Fi issue so i checked my network as i am playing the game to check the spikes or drops in Wi-Fi. But the Wi-Fi was fine and the ping in-game menu was also low. Just to confirm the issue i played another game and i had stable Wi-Fi and smooth gameplay. i came back to DBD to face the same issue again. so i waited for the next day and still the issue persist. Today the game got so UNPLAYABLE that i had the biggest input lag of 15 seconds. Picked my hand up from the keyboard, for me to keep running straight and into the wall. My PC can handle this game i was running it on ultra and tried lower settings too same results still. So i have come to the conclusion that this might be a server issue for sure and all started after the new updated.

if your wanna recreate it just play the game on London servers or EU. And this occurs EVERY GAME I PLAY NOW.

Do fix this issue please.

Kind regards

Post edited by EQWashu on
3 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. The Team is aware of the issue, and are looking into this.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.