We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Spirit Post Phase Animation Missing

Options
davidisatwat
davidisatwat Member Posts: 2

Spirit's animation when exiting phase has been missing for about a year now

When coming out of phase now, she just simply walks out, instead of how she used to, stooped down lunging with her arms in the air. I'm not sure the exact date this was changed, and im assuming it was performance thought I may be mistaken, but it looked insane and, as you can see by the reception of this tweet, people REALLY want it fixed. There are current worse issues which affect performance (like the entirety of Nostromo), so if that was the reason, readding this animation and honestly a lot of other animations with the new Unreal Engine 5 support would be a wonderful treat; other animations mainly include her old walk cycle, but also her default hair physics is terrible now and puts off a lot of players from running it (ignoring her current weight painting issues on headpieces such as Loose Lhimada, and the now missing orange tips to her Sparkling Fire headpiece)

Video Evidence

It's just such a shame you guys spent a great deal of money, time, and a clear amount of passion designing what is a visually incredible killer, for DBD's current playerbase to not be able to experience the same incredible animations we were able to witness now almost 2 years ago.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• poinepp
    poinepp Member Posts: 117
    Options

I assume with the patch 4.5.0 it got changed to its current state and as far as I understood, you mean the thing she did with her hands when coming out of phase you could also see it with the killer pov too