We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Game freezes (not responding in Task manager) after using power as Blight

Options
Bob_Mayson
Bob_Mayson Member Posts: 10
edited April 28 in Bug Reporting

My game freeze after i use power as Blight. It happened to me three games in a row (got suspended for DC even though it was not my fault).
First time i hit survivor while she was entering the locker, then she left it and ran away a few meters while i had syringe animation after which by game froze so i had to kill it in task manager.
Second time it happened after a few usages of Blights power in similar condition except i experienced fatigue not succsessful hit animation after which my game froze again.
The third time was in other condidions. I stopped using my power near a car and survivor and after syringe animation my game froze again.

Before that i had trapper game with no issues. And after that i was not able to test other killers due to suspension.

Logs attached. If you need backup logs too let me know.

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks to be a technical issue. If you still require assistance, please ask over in the Ask the Community section, as we do not offer technical support on this forum, or may contact our Support here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/

This discussion has been closed.