Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Rubberbanding

Vidavoid
Vidavoid Member Posts: 2
edited April 29 in Bug Reporting

Platform : PC

Description :

Ever since the msot revcent patch update, the game has become utterly frustrating to play, sometimes unplayable. Fps are perfectly fine but it seems as some packets arent being received properly which causes insane rubber-banding. It's made the game so unbearable to play both as killer/survivor that I've just decided to take a break from playing the game until they fix this major issue. As of today I've played 5 matches to test if they fixed the issue but in all 5 of those matches Its impossible to even walk for 3 seconds without rubberbanding which makes it impossible to engage in a chase. Really hope the devs fix this soon as I also purchased the current rift bundle and I'd hate to see my money go to the trash.

(The issue is persistent on console as well, again, for both killers/survivors)

Steps to reproduce :

Join any match as either killer/survivor on any console and the issue will be noticeable almost immediately after starting a match.

How often does it occur : Every single game since the recent patch.

Post edited by Rizzo on
0 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This discussion has been closed.