If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

We are at this moment all stuck under the stair - 10 minutes now..

Options
MaybeShesCrazy
MaybeShesCrazy Member Posts: 337
edited May 3 in Bug Reporting

So if any @DeveloperOfDBD is around… everyone has been stuck under the stairs in the basement for over 10 minutes now the time is 11:11 AM - not kidding LOL . The killer was able to go through walls and hit us and then suddenly we are all in the basement under the stairs - regardless of where we were before being hit.

Live bug coming at you!

PC

Playing Sale

Killer is wer-elf

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

We do not handle reports of potential cheaters or griefers (holding the game hostage) here on the Forum. Along with the in-game report (Required), video evidence of the possible cheat must be sent via a ticket to Support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/

Comments

• MaybeShesCrazy
    MaybeShesCrazy Member Posts: 337
    edited May 3
    Options

PS all survivors are bots now - but myself and the killer are still in game. Live bugs and cheats are great to get. Take it while it's hot hot hot.

Update: Well - that was an interesting hour long battle of stubborness between myself and the epic exploit cheating killer. He finally booted me out. Guess I outlasted them. shrugs In chat at least they admitted to it. Crappy person - but honest I guess.

Post edited by MaybeShesCrazy on
This discussion has been closed.