What makes a killer/survivor bad to play agenst

Options

I’ve gotten back to the game and I see so much anger from both sides, so I want to know what you think makes a opponent boring, weather perks or chase style.

Comments

• Coz
    Coz Member Posts: 52
    Options

I guess when I’m killer it’s the flashlights and t-baggers. Chase gods I’m cool with, kudos for your skill. I’ll fine em 30 secs then off to the next one.

It’s the a-holes that r-bag you every vault that grind my gears.

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,223
    edited May 3
    Options

Right now its quad slow down as survivor and wall flashbangs with background player as killer

Oh and people abusing Potential Energy with infinite toolboxes

• KingFieldShipper
    KingFieldShipper Member Posts: 582
    Options

I'll go against the grain and say I love flashlight squads. I get so many downs and kills cause of altruism it's not even funny.

But the worst survivors are stealth survivors. One time I went against a duo of two stealthy survivors who would touch gens for a few seconds and hide. Took me, no joke, 40 minutes until they ######### up and I found them. I've had some matches where all 4 were stealthy too, and that started making me want to tear my hair out.

Killers, I just really dislike killers that don't have fun chase potential- for instance, (non-chase addon) hag is I think the most boring killer to play against and it's not even close. Or powers I find incredibly frustrating to go against (like pinhead, but mostly with his passive power and no one seems to ever get the damn box besides me)