If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Killer Sensitivity Unable to be Changed (PC, Steam)

Options
GeneralKynobi
GeneralKynobi Member Posts: 3
edited May 4 in Bug Reporting

Have had this issue for a while where in games (tutorial and in public matches), I can't change killer mouse sensitivity. This forces me to either lower my DPI or just play on controller.
The only posts I've seen of this are people on Reddit years ago having the same issue and having to go into the files of the game to change anything. And to be honest, I don't really wanna have to go through the hassle of opening and closing the game multiple times while trying to increase percentage values of sens.

I originally started playing the game on controller. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it though.

Hope this can get sorted out!

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this. Please upvote, or add any additional information, to the initial report here: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/412179/mouse-sensitivity-changed-after-7-7-0#latest

This discussion has been closed.