If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

sttutering and frame drops after last update

Options
irina_destroyer
irina_destroyer Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
edited May 4 in Bug Reporting

lot of people is having this problem after last update, i hope the company releases a patch to fix this, thanks

Post edited by EQWashu on
4 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. This has already been reported and it's currently under review.

Comments

• KOSECK8846
    KOSECK8846 Member Posts: 2
    Options

i agree

• ksen
    ksen Member Posts: 9
    Options

I get motion sickness from just walking. The whole game needs to be killswitched for a while.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,220
    Options

Yeah rubber banding alone makes it unplayable but fps issues are really bad too. Switching to dx11 back from dx12 which seems to be the default now did help but it still feels noticably worse.

Worst state i've ever seen in the game in and i am disappointed that the devs don't seem to be acting with any urgency. Bloodpoints aren't going to make things better. I wish they fix the game and make changes to avoid this happening in the future but i feel they don't care

• sausage11
    sausage11 Member Posts: 67
    Options

Yeah the rubberbanding is unbearable. I still experience it ever single match, no matter if survivor or killer. Some matches it makes me wanna ragequit.

The 10th day coming up and theres still no fix for this in sight lmao

This discussion has been closed.