Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Just a pleasant stroll hand in hand through Badham

UndeddJester
UndeddJester Member Posts: 2,959

If you've got 5 minutes to kill.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comments

• GroßusSchmiedus
    GroßusSchmiedus Member Posts: 516

Thats nothing, i was playing survivor on swamp, the killer wanted to give me hatch and we both were looking for so long i just gave up and let the Killer hook me to finally end the game.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,015

Gets really awkward when the killer is trying to find hatch for you and… doesn't find it for a while. I've never been on the receiving end of that, I've only embarrassingly struggled to find hatch for my fellow survivor.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,426

If it's taking too long I'll briefly hit my wiggle skill checks to try communicate with the killer that they may as well just hook me lol I had a Nemesis try find me hatch back on old Mother's Dwelling. I appreciated him for trying but on a map that big he was better off just hooking me, which he did eventually.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,015

I sorta interpreted the wiggling differently, whereas I assumed the slight wiggle was an indicator that they saw the hatch somewhere.

Sometimes I just dribble the survivor and have them find the hatch themselves as I just AFK until the game ends (which works for me, I've never had an instance where me going AFK has taken too long for them to find hatch).

• UndeddJester
    UndeddJester Member Posts: 2,959

It's the end that tickled me... after all of that, and the weird hatch prompt detection caused me to miss the hatch at end and bleed out xD

I went from being kinda tilted to laughing my ass off xD

• GolbezGarlandGabrant
    GolbezGarlandGabrant Member Posts: 979

After doing this searching for hatch on Swamp I've learned it's better to just let the survivor go and split ground.

• Spare_Them_Mori_Me
    Spare_Them_Mori_Me Member Posts: 1,417

That ending lol. Oh man…

• CroatanWolf
    CroatanWolf Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3

Dang that's crazy. Even the glyph was easier to find than hatch.

• Alen_Starkly
    Alen_Starkly Member Posts: 1,161

Lol this is too funny XD

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,426

Yeah, key word is 'try' lol you just gotta hope they catch your drift