UndeddJester
UndeddJester Member Posts: 2,390

If you've got 5 minutes to kill.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comments

• GroßusSchmiedus
    GroßusSchmiedus Member Posts: 456
    Options

Thats nothing, i was playing survivor on swamp, the killer wanted to give me hatch and we both were looking for so long i just gave up and let the Killer hook me to finally end the game.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,958
    Options

Gets really awkward when the killer is trying to find hatch for you and… doesn't find it for a while. I've never been on the receiving end of that, I've only embarrassingly struggled to find hatch for my fellow survivor.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,790
    Options

If it's taking too long I'll briefly hit my wiggle skill checks to try communicate with the killer that they may as well just hook me lol I had a Nemesis try find me hatch back on old Mother's Dwelling. I appreciated him for trying but on a map that big he was better off just hooking me, which he did eventually.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,958
    Options

I sorta interpreted the wiggling differently, whereas I assumed the slight wiggle was an indicator that they saw the hatch somewhere.

Sometimes I just dribble the survivor and have them find the hatch themselves as I just AFK until the game ends (which works for me, I've never had an instance where me going AFK has taken too long for them to find hatch).

• UndeddJester
    UndeddJester Member Posts: 2,390
    Options

It's the end that tickled me... after all of that, and the weird hatch prompt detection caused me to miss the hatch at end and bleed out xD

I went from being kinda tilted to laughing my ass off xD

• GolbezGarlandGabrant
    GolbezGarlandGabrant Member Posts: 833
    Options

After doing this searching for hatch on Swamp I've learned it's better to just let the survivor go and split ground.

• Spare_Them_Mori_Me
    Spare_Them_Mori_Me Member Posts: 1,328
    Options

That ending lol. Oh man…

• CroatanWolf
    CroatanWolf Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Options

Dang that's crazy. Even the glyph was easier to find than hatch.

• Alen_Starkly
    Alen_Starkly Member Posts: 1,073
    Options

Lol this is too funny XD

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,790
    Options

Yeah, key word is 'try' lol you just gotta hope they catch your drift