Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Chaos Shuffle Modifier & All FUTURE Modifiers - Offerings

Hi there!

I just wanted to give a tiny bit of feedback in hopes that maybe it could be considered for the upcoming "Chaos Shuffle" Modifier and all FUTURE Modifiers.

One of the biggest reasons I've seen people stop playing the alternate game modes as quickly as they do is how little BP they give. I get in game modes like, "My Little Oni" it can be hard to award proper BP. However, "Lights Out" was basically the exact same game, but perkless/addonless and the majority of people I spoke to said they stopped playing it, because they were not allowed to stack BP with friends for it.

I'm extremely excited for the "Chaos Shuffle" modifier, but I fear that it will die off rather fast, not because people won't like it, but simply due to the fact that they can't stack streamers/any bp offering.

While I don't think that ALL offerings should be enabled during modifiers, I do think ALL BLOOD POINT related offerings should still be able to be selected.

This would incentivize continuing to play the mode, because you aren't "Missing Out". Even if you add incentives to the queue 1-200% will never = 4-5 stacked streamers/cakes, so people will move back to the regular queue.

This is just a humble request that I hope you guys consider, if not for Chaos Shuffle (it's rather close), all future modifiers.