L Decisive change

Options
MSX_exe
MSX_exe Member Posts: 50

Cool, now killers will tunnel easier, AGAIN! Decisive needs to be 5 seconds because it's a PUNISHMENT for tunneling, don't reward unfun gameplay with a shorter stun.

Revert it to 5 seconds again

Comments

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,347
    Options

Boy I just saw this nerf and couldn't believe my eyes. It seems like a bad joke if you ask me. They finally buffed it back to 5 seconds only to nerf it to 4 seconds one patch later. DS is a necessary evil in this game right now, so this nerf is just so stupid.

The DS and PGTW nerfs are really bad in my opinion.

• HexHuntressThighs
    HexHuntressThighs Member Posts: 785
    Options

It needs to go back to 3 seconds. Zero survivors use it as anti tunnel lol, they always use it aggressively, at least in every single match I went against it in. It should also deactivate if you’ve been fully healed too.

• Bongzilla
    Bongzilla Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Options

I completely agree!! I played for a couple hours yesterday and literally almost EVERY game we were tunneled out and camped EVEN while using DS. (Maybe a skill issue on my part ig lol) but this was not a necessary change. Not to mention there’s so many killers that slug and now buckle up is completely pointless. I could see changing it to 5 secs instead of 10, but how else are we going to recover from most of the team being slugged. I main both killer and survivor and think these changes are completely stupid.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,699
    Options

More like W. Its been hell with all the DS and all the Survivors wanting me to take a hit, by running into me so they can stun me.

• Orthane
    Orthane Member Posts: 392
    Options

Remember when Survivors said "It's only 2 more seconds stop complaining" when Killers had valid concerns over body blocking to force tunneling with DS? Well it's still 1 second longer, and still one of the best perks in the game.

• Cali88
    Cali88 Member Posts: 21
    Options

I feel there's more of an issue with its activation window rather than stun duration, because 60 seconds leaves quite a bit of room to force it on the killer even if not tunnelled right off the hook. I'd personally try shortening it to eg. 45 seconds while keeping the current stun duration