The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Had bloodpoints, iri 1 on killer and survivor, bloodpoint reward capped at 2M

2»

Comments

• ZealotBob
    ZealotBob Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Same thing happened to me - lost out on almost 2 million bloodpoints

• Jim_Tonic
    Jim_Tonic Member Posts: 521

2 million. I would have earned 2 million if it wasnt bugged.

• pff598
    pff598 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    edited May 14

this is some kind of joke, the update is causing more and more bugs that are unacceptable

Post edited by Rizzo on
  • BB1gg
    BB1gg Member Posts: 2

I just had the same issue. I got the pop-up with the rank reset 400k + 300k roughly… had 2,500,000BP capped with the 500k redeem code on top and got nothing from the rank reset…what a bummer.

• VentusPlease
    VentusPlease Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I have also had this issue, it was an issue three years ago as well. Hopefully they fix it soon.

• FrostySnow
    FrostySnow Member Posts: 22

Add myself to this list as well. Switch user hard capped at 2 million with iri1 both sides

• Shaddoll_Serpent
    Shaddoll_Serpent Member Posts: 153

Same thing here. Iri 1 on both sides, 2 Mil Bps, left off at almost 1.2 mil last night, only got 800k.

Don't mean to be that guy, but I hope there's some sort of compensation for this because I feel robbed.

• Druzzt
    Druzzt Member Posts: 30

As this is acknowledged and happened to me today as well - so I roughly lost 2M BPs.

Is there any compensation planned for this or can this be "corrected" somehow - so that everyone gets their BPs they should get?

• doom13
    doom13 Member Posts: 7

Same here.

• jay2themfd
    jay2themfd Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3

same thing happened to me. Oddly enough the first conversation i was in about this topic was deleted

• Jim_Tonic
    Jim_Tonic Member Posts: 521