Hey totems

Options

Hex totems in my personal opinion need a rework, I've played 3 games now and a survivor will cleanse all of them within the first few minutes. I'm getting value out of none of them. Especially for killers who are really bad in chase. I'm not a dev so I don't have any clue how totems should work but feel like it could be better. I know I'm not the only killer main out there who feels this way.

Comments

• Khastrx
    Khastrx Member Posts: 98
    edited May 19
    Options

Depends what hex perks you're running. Plaything can be pretty amazing in the right hands, and even if it does get cleansed, it's time wasted not doing objectives. Boons also need some attention too so probably they might get buffed together at the same time who knows.

• LeFennecFox
    LeFennecFox Member Posts: 1,223
    edited May 19
    Options

Just throw in pentimento (very broken perk) and thrill boom the survs now cleanse totems forever just to get hit with the biggest gen debuff in the game. They either spend all that time hunting and cleansing to get hit with pentimento or ruin/devour/etc get huge value or straight up win you the game. I don't see a world where hex perks could get a big buff without pentimento being reworked or heavily nerfed.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,367
    Options

They should be active but not light on the totem until 1 gen is completed. This would make them a little more consistent.