Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Terrifier Killer Idea

Gmoore23
Gmoore23 Member Posts: 193

This isn't going to be super fleshed out, but I have an idea for how to implement Art the Clown into DBD.

Killer: The Terrifier/The Comedian (I think the second one is more unique but the first just makes sense). Speed is 115%, average height, and terror radius of 40m.

• Power: Punchline
    • The Terrifier's power bar will fill at a rate of 0.75% per second, up to a maximum of 85%. This fill rate is sped up by the collection of Terror. Terror is produced by chasing Survivors, manifesting as black and white puddles along the path a given survivor is running, on both the ground and any walls. Injuring a Survivor will dissipate all prior Terror produced; however, more Terror will be made in a new chase with the injured Survivor. The Terrifier collects Terror using the activated Ability button (or whichever one Ctrl is), filling the power bar at a rate of 7.5% per puddle.
    • Once the power bar is full, press the Ability button (M2) to produce a pistol. The pistol will last for 60 seconds, or until eight shots are fired, or until a Survivor is put into the Dying state. Bullets may ricochet, doing a single state of damage to Survivors hit. Direct hits will put survivors into the Dying state. The Terrifier then goes on cooldown for 2.5s.

Feel free to tell me how poorly designed this is, I just thought it was funny. Obviously it's not that balanced, but I thought another snowballing killer would be nice and I like Art.