Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

New Killer Concept: Ape Out

Gmoore23
Gmoore23 Member Posts: 193

So, I remembered this game not but two minutes ago and I think I might have a fun idea for this.

Killer: The Ape

• Speed: 4.4m/s
  • Radius: 32m
  • Height: Average

Power: Primal Instincts

• When active, The Ape gains a map-wide terror radius. Holding the active ability button will then allow The Ape to charge in a straight line at 7.6m/s. Hitting a survivor with this charge will knock them back 1.2m and make them Incapacitated for 10s.
  • Press and hold the attack button to Grab a survivor. This Grab will dramatically slow The Ape, but allow you to throw the Grabbed survivor. Thrown survivors will fall after 1s, or upon hitting an object, putting them into the Dying state. Pallets and breakable walls hit by thrown survivors will break, and other survivors hit will be put into Deep Wound.
  • Primal Instincts lasts for 45s.

Perks:

• Hardy - stuns and blinds are decreased by 20%.
  • Science Experiment - You become Obsessed with one Survivor. That Survivor gains 1% haste for each generator completed, but when all generators are completed, they gain a permanent 5% Hindered. They are able to be killed if they have been hooked twice.
  • Funky Fury - kicking a generator will cause it to gain a faint terror radius. You see its aura in yellow. When a survivor touches it, they get a difficult skill check. Hitting the skill check will give a bonus 5% to repairs for 3s, while missing it will cause 20% extra regression.

As always, feel free to give me advice on this. I'm new to the whole concept thing and I thought this was funny. Thanks!