Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Skull Merchant Insta Claw Trap

Necromonicon
Necromonicon Member Posts: 25

I was playing on RPD and fast vaulted into the East Side window right off of main (into the office like room, but not the further vault into the enclosed office like room) . There was a drone on the other side. Without being scanned previously, I instantly received a claw trap. The drone was active (visible scan lines) and I appeared to pass through them while vaulting yet didn't get scanned. After the vault, I may have attempted to disable the drone but before getting the minigame, the drone rose up as if the killer was walking near it. Then I suddenly had a claw trap. Haven't been able to replicate in customs so Idk what happpened.

PC

Steam

2 votes

Need more info · Last Updated

Thank you for your report! When you have a moment, would you be able to provide more information regarding this, including the Skull Merchant's add-ons (if you can recall), or other information that may be helpful. Thank you!

Comments

• YmPrat
    YmPrat Member Posts: 34

Not a bug, if a drone touches your head you get a claw trap