ps5 Rpd cant heal

Options
parilo
parilo Member Posts: 64

in RPD you cant heal teammates was in chaos

1 votes

Need more info · Last Updated

Thank you for your report! When you have a moment, could you provide some more information regarding this? Could you let us know which RPD map (if you can recall), your perks/items, if specific areas of the map were causing the issue (or the map in general), and frequency of this issue occurring. Thank you!

Comments

• parilo
    Options

was rpd west and area was in first tried heal teammate

was first floor right side those offices and when go forward there are metal stairs that area too tried i think

that perk invocation: weaving spiders was done so i know that teammate couldn’t be healed but she wasn’t i tired to heal

• crystalkitti
    crystalkitti Member Posts: 363
    Options

Do you mean your teammate used and completed Invocation: Weaving Spiders? Because no, that teammate cannot be healed from Injured to Healthy from then on.

Or do you mean they used the perk, but were trying to heal you?

Or, that they were Dying, and you couldn't pick them up?

• parilo
    Options

no, one teammate used it and i know that who used that perk can’t be healed but that teammate i tried to heal saved him from hook he follow me those places and i couldn’t heal him

• crystalkitti
    crystalkitti Member Posts: 363
    Options

So, the person you were trying to heal was the one who saved the Invocation user off of the hook?

Are you sure they weren't Broken (like from No Mither, or perhaps a killer addon/perk?) If not, it may indeed have been a glitch with the environment and hitboxes.

• parilo
    Options

no i saved from hook after that that invocation was activated so i suspect that perk might caused it but if

it’s not but i saved leon from hook tried to heal him first floor right side area and no there wasn’t any perk or addon to cause it