Options
Jake5926
Jake5926 Member Posts: 17
edited January 2019 in General Discussions
Name: The Naughty

Inspiration: Krampus

Look: Tattered robe, horns, evil red eyes

Sound: Jingle bell noise

Lore: (This is not the original Krampus origination, don't get triggered) Nikolas, a young boy with love for all things festive lived in a quiet home with his 2 loving parents. Tragically, one night, Nikolas's parents disappear in a terrible blizzard. Led by the scars of his past, Nikolas has spent his days searching for them and killing anyone who gets in the way

Weapon: Either a sharpened candy cane or a staff lined with jingle bells

Speed: 100%

Special Power: Frost Bite; traps placed around the map that slow down survivors and alert the Killer, survivors can get rid of this affect after 10 seconds 

Perks:

Yuletide Spirit: In pursuit of a survivor this perk will activate and will give a 15% speed boost to Krampus (Cooldown: 5 mins, so it isn't too OP)

Mistle-NO!: Missed hits take less time to recover from

Holiday's Folley: Missed skill checks decrease their progress slightly more than usual

Map: A German looking snowy town, not sure about the look just yet

Post edited by Jake5926 on

Comments

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options

So he's as fast as survivors are? I know you probably don't know but survivors move at 100% speed, Huntress, Hag, Spirit, Legion and Treatment Doctor 110%, all the others 115%, Nurse is the only one that moves at 98% speed.

Also Mistle-NO is Unrelenting (Basic Perk), Holiday's Folley is the perk Huntress' Lullaby but less powerful (Huntress teachable perk), and Yuletide Spirit is an immediate 3 tokens tier 3 Play With Your Food (Michael/Shape teachable perk)

• Onionthing
    Onionthing Member Posts: 469
    Options

I saw "The Naughty" and then opened the thread and was like ... "eh.. this was not where my mind was going."

• zimer
    zimer Member Posts: 119
    Options

the killer Krampus would be amazing imo, like this would've been 10 times better than legion that was released this christmas.

But with a different ability and perks, the ones you mentioned are waaay to dull and boring