It's RPD, Only RPD, Nothing But RPD

Iron_Cutlass
Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 3,182
edited May 27 in General Discussions

AAAHHHHHH!!!

Every single game I go to RPD. I cant escape it. I cant avoid it.

No map offering? RPD.

Sacrificial Ward? RPD.

Map Offering? Probably an RPD Badge.

I cant escape it, it's like Outbreak Breakout has decided to revive itself from the dead to pull everyone back into the underworld again. Project W? Nah, Project RPD. Resident Evil? Nah, Resident of Racoon City Police Department.

I CANT ESCAPE IT. SOME SAVE ME. THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING TO ME FOR 3 DAYS NOW. I WANT IT TO END.

Comments

• ArkInk
    ArkInk Member Posts: 668

I swear I thought it was just me it is literally every game every god Pallet gen grab every killer it's ALL RPD AND I CANT DO IT ANYMORE SQUIDWARD I WANNA GO HOME

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

I've actually been loving it lol

• xltechno
    xltechno Member Posts: 1,026

There are days like that. Enjoying misfortune is also part of DBD.

• n000b51
    n000b51 Member Posts: 660
    edited May 27

RPD East
    RPD West
    Dead Dawg
    Sanctum of Wrath
    Eerie Crows
    & probably something else.

I hope tomorrow (May 28th.) the map rotation will be different…

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,328

the game are super easy for killer on average besides eyrie of crows. I don't know what scottjund is complaining about.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,247

TURN IT OFF. PLEASE. I NEVER WANT TO PLAY RPD

• Princeharlequinhq
    Princeharlequinhq Member Posts: 74

THANK YOU!!!!! It is actually offensive how many times i've played on that godforsaken hellscape in the last 72 hours.

• Princeharlequinhq
    Princeharlequinhq Member Posts: 74

Being able to win and having fun are two different things. RPD is incredibly uninteractive in most situations

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

Hallway shift W meta 😱😱😱😱😱

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,548

I like RPD.

Most dangerous thing is somebody giving up without even trying.

• bazarama
    bazarama Member Posts: 244

I've been seeing it a lot too.

I like to play clown and huntress and boy does that map suck.

At least with clown you can mindgame some of the pallets with his bottles but huntress.....

Give me ghostface on an indoor map any day

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Well it’s because we disagree about RPD being such a killer sided map.

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,634

Got a couple of RPD last night, over 5 or 6 matches.

That's fine.

• Wiccamanplays
    Wiccamanplays Member Posts: 136

RPD is by its very design horrible for many Killers (especially ones that rely on lockers or LOS for their power; Unknown is also pretty bad because of all the weirdly shaped obstacles that screw up his projectile bounce) but completely fine for others (as usual, Blight, Nurse and Spirit are all pretty good on both iterations of RPD). It's also almost totally predictable, which favours Survivors somewhat since they don't have to work hard to figure out generator and pallet locations.

• I_Cant_Loop
    I_Cant_Loop Member Posts: 427

This was one of the worst ideas that BHVR has had in a long time. Did someone at BHVR forget that they specifically created a feature to avoid repeat maps because nobody likes playing the same maps over and over and over again? This was a real head-scratcher of a decision. I guess based on Steamcharts numbers it hasn't impacted the player count, so maybe I'm in the minority thinking this was a terrible idea and actively avoiding playing the game because of it.

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,295

Boosted map rates should never be a thing unless the map is new.

• duygu
    duygu Member Posts: 333

nothing gives me the urge to dc more than seeing a survivor on the other end of the hall prerunning to the courtyard just from hearing my tr or running to the god window on the side leading to office every time they're in a chase

thinking about it the entire map is one main building with god pallets and windows. there are only a few pallets that you don't have to break.

• Belzher
    Belzher Member Posts: 466

Why is the map rate high for this bad map??