Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PS5 - Ada Wong Dress Outfit Low Polygon Count

Dragonshorn
Dragonshorn Member Posts: 1
edited May 31 in Bug Reporting

I bought this cosmetic recently and its a very cute cosmetic but I think it has a few glitches,

The lighting is weird in some basements (I cant remember which basement it was but a few others have the same sort of problem as the one in the pic),

The bottom half doesn't spawn sometimes when loading in a match, I've had this happen once to me but I didn't take a pic so I used a pic from reddit for that bug

And finally the biggest problem with the skin is the extremely low polygon count (i think thats what it is called). This is the same every round so this is probably a model problem

If this model stays like this, (even in U5) I will be extremely disappointed D: Especially when it costs approx £8

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. This problem has already been reported and it's currently under review.