The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

PLEASE give Chucky his Window Scamper back, his jump voicelines and animations are now lost media.

I can understand making him lose his ability to quickly scamper pallets without Slicing and Dicing, but the Window scamper vaults weren't a problem at all.

Not only that, but in the process of making him unable to jump windows (which, mind you, he was still able to in the PTB and the Live Release notes didn't mention any change to that), he's now missing his animation and his jump voicelines, which are now impossible to see and hear because it's impossible to jump windows now. It's basically lost features and media now.

If you NEED to give him a nerf to the window scamper, then nerf the speed in which he jumps. But losing whole Brad Dourif voicelines and an entire animation is horrible, especially for a Licensed Killer who's only available to be acquired with real money. Now there's missing features from when we bought him full price.

Please consider this.

Comments

• Memesis
    Memesis Member Posts: 150

I also loved his special pallet scamper voice lines. I don't think they play during a chained slice and dice scamper :(