The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Rework Hand-Eye Coordination Achievement

I can't believe this is an achievement. It's unprecedented. What's the percentage of Vecna matches after week 1 of release? 2%? 5% at best. Every achievement should be attemptable in every match; even map-specific achievements have the ability to use offerings to at least increase your chances.

This achievement needs a rework please.

Comments

• bornagain234
    bornagain234 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 336

I am already not going against him.

They wont rework it as its technically still doable.

• CrypticGirl
    CrypticGirl Member Posts: 608

If they did rework it, how would they do it?

• bornagain234

You literally need to redesign it. I have no control over the killer I vs.

Maybe just make it get the eye of vecna and use it. No need to escape. I am already rarely going against vecna for the mere chance to TRY this achievement.

As someone who maintains 100% achievements and only has this one left its messed up. Even the retrieve the eye or hand one is fine because I can queue as vecna as much as I want.

Imagine if vecna is removed from the game oneday and you see him as much as you did demo during his removal.

I can see this oneday being one that groups on discord try to go against each other to get.

• bornagain234

Just make it so you use the eye and get it. But now that some people have it I dont know if you can.