The lich

sillysocky
sillysocky Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

This new killer Lich neeeeds to be removed and reworked, his lunge is rediculous,he has a speed boost when lifting up pallets and he’s SO FAST. He’s way too over powered. He should only have 1 ability like the other killers not 4! The new map is awful, the loops are unloopable especially outside. Ever since this new update has come out I’ve lost interest in this game and I’m not the only one.

Comments

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 4,634

He has a normal lunge, he gets slowed down while lifting a pallet, the addon that gives him haste is really minor and basically not worth running because it applies when you still get slowed down after using the ability.

He has 4 abilities because he is a lich, an undead wizard that mastered many spells, and those 4 spells are all somewhat weaker version of other abilities, if he had only 1 not only would it not fit the theme it would also need to be buffed to be a good tool, because he only has 1 in that case.

He is nowhere near overpowered and probably around low A high B tier at best.

• RhodosGuard
    RhodosGuard Member Posts: 58

I think it's funny how Vecna revealed for how many Survivors baiting Killers to a pallette is a crutch in chases.
    The second they released a Killer that can do something about pallettes without being required to let themselves be hit (like Knight or Chucky) people go nuts and call him OP

Lifting a pallette is a free invitation for the survivor to just run back and use it again.
    Holding a pallette is a free invitation to just keep the loop going.
    HIs Skeletons can be dodged by crouching
    His Sphere can be made visible by a magic item
    Fly has a huge delay before you can attack.

He isnt strong, I suspect in a week or so, he will get demolished by anyone who paid any attention.
    Just let people have fun until this week is over, before you cry out how strong he is and they needlessly nerf him again.

The only people who think he is broken or OP are the ones who keep getting hit because their only one-hit wonder strategy is "haha now there is a pallette between us and I can force you into a 50/50 with my flashlight"