Most nerfed perk/add-on?

Options
yes
yes Member Posts: 361
edited January 2019 in General Discussions

As the title states, what is the most nerfed killer/survivor perk and/or add-on?

Comments

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options
    BNP without a doubt.
  • JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 610
    Options
    Hm. I think Predator. Lightweight no longer has a direct counter. So if you’re running the new Predator and a survivor is running Lightweight the scratches are going to be all the more harder to track.
  • PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options
    Either NOED or BNP.

Other than those, Sprint Burst and Balanced Landing. 
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
    Options

@JammyJewels said:
    Hm. I think Predator. Lightweight no longer has a direct counter. So if you’re running the new Predator and a survivor is running Lightweight the scratches are going to be all the more harder to track.

The reason why predator got changed was because killers wanted it.

The problem with the old predator was that it allowed scratch marks to stay longer and it gave you the false sense that survivors were running the same loop because their scratch marks were looking fresh.

The old predator was the worst perk in the entire game. It was legit harming killers more than helping them.

Since you can't see the survivor perks, a very situational and underused perk like lightweight was never worth a perk slot from the killer as well.

BNPs and I think NOED are the addons and perks that got nerfed pretty heavily.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options
    Most nerfed perk for survivor - Maybe sprint burst.

Most nerfed perk for killer - Noed as I'm sure it was always active when gens were done regardless of whether there are any dull totems left.
  • yes
    Options

@PigNRun said:
    Either NOED or BNP.

How were SB and BL nerfed?

@JammyJewels said:

I want Lightweight so bad.. I can only get the Tier 1/2 versions of it tho. It's prolly a trash perk now, but whatever floats my boat.> @Vietfox said:

BNP without a doubt.

Yeah, in fact, the 'instructions' the BNP's description state confuse me. It said there are 2 difficult skill checks throughout the installation, but there's more than 2? Is that intended? Otherwise, the BNP didn't deserve to be nerfed.

• DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    Options
    TINKERER!!! 
    We are still waiting for compensation of each individual killer power, nothing happened so far 
  • PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    edited January 2019
    Options

@yes said:

@PigNRun said:
    Either NOED or BNP.

First they were unlimited use with a cooldown. Then they introduced Exhaustion, which replaced said cooldown (forcing you to only one one of them at a time). And then they made Exhaustion not recover while running.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options

From what I can gather, Save the Best For Last was originally godly, then suffered a concussion when it was smashed in the face with the nerf bat, then recovered back into being a solid perk.

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

Unrelenting used to do something, now it just puts an icon on your empty perk slot.

• yes
    Options

@PigNRun said:

@yes said:

@PigNRun said:
    Either NOED or BNP.

First they were unlimited use with a cooldown. Then they introduced Exhaustion, which replaced said cooldown (forcing you to only one one of them at a time). And then they made Exhaustion not recover while running.

Ohhh, yeah, I know now. It sucks that we can't recover from Exhaustion while running (but tbh, it is realistic) but at least let Vigil allow you to recover from Exhaustion while running at 50% of the normal cooldown.> @TAG said:

From what I can gather, Save the Best For Last was originally godly, then suffered a concussion when it was smashed in the face with the nerf bat, then recovered back into being a solid perk.

STBFL was one of the best perks ever. I never knew why they nerfed it, they shouldn't have changed the mechanics, they should've only reduced the values of the cooldowns of hits.> @anarchy753 said:

Unrelenting used to do something, now it just puts an icon on your empty perk slot.

I'm SCREAMING. This is SO true. Unrelenting doesn't do ######### now, and if they were going to nerf the cooldowns of hits, maybe make it so that they re-adjusted the values of missed attacks and added a slightly decreased cooldown on successful attacks. For example,

Reduces cooldown of missed attacks by 30/40/50%.
    Reduces cooldown of successful attacks by 3/6/9%.

This would be a slightly 'better' STBFL, possibly turning into a meta perk. This also could provide an advantage to newer players who don't know how to hit a survivor who's 360'ing.