Thoughts on I’m All Ears?

I recently got this perk, before I was using bamboozle a lot. It was good but when a survivor realizes that I have it they will just run to the next tile. However survivors dont expect this perk and I get free downs or hits. I think I like this better than bamboozle. Have not tried superior anatomy yet. Though it is countered by distortion I dont think all survivors will run it. Maybe if youre up against a SWF and they kinda realize you have it they will rush vault for their teamates in chase but it has never happened to me yet.

Comments

• Lectussy
    Lectussy Member Posts: 14

Would it be good if paired with lethal pursuer for extra 2 seconds or just a wasted slot for lethal pursuer?

• Rickprado
    Rickprado Member Posts: 561

Lethal is never a wasted slot, but its better to make an aura build around it.

What killers are you playing? Nurse/Pyramid/Unknown are ones of the best users of this perk. For other killers i'm not sure. For M1 killer i would use Bamboozle 100%

• HolyDarky
    HolyDarky Member Posts: 617
    edited June 9

It could be a good and healthy tracking perk, especially for killers like Pyramid Head, Artist, or Unknown, but the long cooldown and big trigger range ruin this perk. It would be a simple and good fix to reduce the cooldown to like 20 - 25sec and the range to 16 or 24 meters. 48meters is way too much and sometimes survivors that you don't chase trigger the perk and it becomes useless.

• VantablackPharaoh91
    VantablackPharaoh91 Member Posts: 580

It's a decent healthy tracking perk especially for learning mindgames, but I agree it needs a cooldown reduction to be good. I also think it should work on ANY action, not just rushed. You're All Ears, you would hear someone sneak out of a window.

• VomitMommy
    VomitMommy Member Posts: 2,257

It's not terrible, but issue is Distortion can easily find you have it and then other players are free to trigger it on purpose, so you are not able to use it for chase, which is very annoying.

It's definitely valid on killers who can injure even through walls like Nurse, or Pyramid head.

But value is kinda low for M1 killers in my opinion.

• DwightDwigt
    DwightDwigt Member Posts: 73
    edited June 11

Agreed. Cooldown reduction is needed.

In fact, realistically, they could do an entire update based on decreasing or removing perk cooldowns, nothing else.

I'm All Ears

Dragon's Grip

Oppression

Teamwork Perks

Bardic Inspiration

Etc…

• n000b51
    n000b51 Member Posts: 656
    edited June 11

@DwightDwigt

decreasing or removing perk cooldowns

If the cooldown of 'I'm All Ears' is removed, it will be fair to decrease or to remove cooldown of 'Object of Obsession' as well. This perk was very most used to counter the anti mind-game specifically before 'I'm All Ears' was out.
    These two perks are bad now due to these insane cooldowns & as explain previously about the excessive range.
    also think it should work on ANY action, not just rushed.

@VantablackPharaoh91

I also think it should work on ANY action, not just rushed.

Obviously, that should be excessive too & killer will rely too much on a single perk to win a chase with a minimal/null effort…
    It is already a way to wallhack for each rushed and you wish it to proc' whatever the move can do a survivor ? Why do you say 'it is a decent perk' if you need more ?

Sometimes I don't get your logic…