What’s your opinion on the current embelem system? And what would you rate it out of 10?

Options
Shazzabam10
Shazzabam10 Member Posts: 29
edited June 2018 in General Discussions

Personally right now for the survivor one I’ve had enough of it. I’ll admit when I have a bad game but in my good ones all I can get is a stupid safety pip. I used to be around rank 10 to 5 now I can bearly get to 10. I did take a break for a while but I’ve been back for a while now and it’s just really getting annoying. I don’t even feel like you get a proper reward for doing well anymore.
Platform: Xbox One

Comments

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784
    Options

You'll like the next update then, they made it much easier to pip as survivor.

• Shazzabam10
    edited June 2018
    Options

@ASpazNamedSteve said:

You see I don’t want it to be too easy like the old days but I don’t want it to be too difficult either. There needs to be a good balance.

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    Options

They seem to have found a sweet spot. Maybe a tad too sweet sometimes, but otherwise OK.

• Shazzabam10
    Options

@DocOctober said:
    They seem to have found a sweet spot. Maybe a tad too sweet sometimes, but otherwise OK.

I think for killers it’s decent but for survivor in my case all I do is safety pip when I do well.

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 984
    Options
    I think it's better than the old systems. Although I will say that double pipping is still pretty common. I like it much better than the old system though.
  • ASpazNamedSteve
    Options

@Shazzabam10 said:

@ASpazNamedSteve said:

You see I don’t want it to be too easy like the old days but I don’t want it to be too difficult either. There needs to be a good balance.

I think it's much better this patch (2.0). Like maybe some people think it's too easy now? But honestly I muuuch prefer it over awful killer queue times and unrewarding survivor matches when you escape.

• switch
    switch Member Posts: 489
    Options

9/10, sometimes as survivor you rely on killer to get pressure otherwise you don't pip.
    I had so many times that i needed like 1 more point to pip and i couldn't get it because killer had no pressure other than that they've done a good job so far.

• DocOctober
    Options

@Shazzabam10 said:

@DocOctober said:

I think for killers it’s decent but for survivor in my case all I do is safety pip when I do well.

Then you're not doing well enough. I pip in the majority of my Survivor games.

• ASpazNamedSteve
    Options

@DocOctober said:

@Shazzabam10 said:

@DocOctober said:

He's on console, if you didn't know.

• DocOctober
    Options

@ASpazNamedSteve said:

@DocOctober said:

@Shazzabam10 said:

@DocOctober said:

He's on console, if you didn't know.

Well then he shouldn't be complaining on a system that's to change anyways.