idea for New Chapter "Golden Agony"

Skryty123
Skryty123 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Killer: Midas

Power: Golden Torment

Midas hurls a golden orb that, upon hitting a survivor, covers them in gold. The survivor becomes slower and unable to repair generators, heal themselves, or heal other survivors for 8 seconds. After using Golden Torment, Midas's terror radius increases by 25% for 10 seconds.

Duration of effect: 8 seconds

Terror radius increase: +25% for 10 seconds

Cooldown: 30 seconds

Perks

Gold Fever Midas's lust for wealth drives him to relentlessly chase survivors.

Tier I: Each time a survivor is covered in gold by Golden Torment, you gain a 5% increased movement speed for 6 seconds.

Tier II: Each time a survivor is covered in gold by Golden Torment, you gain a 10% increased movement speed for 6 seconds.

Tier III: Each time a survivor is covered in gold by Golden Torment, you gain a 15% increased movement speed for 6 seconds.

Golden Shackles Midas controls his victims, turning their suffering into his advantage.

Tier I: While a survivor is under the effect of Golden Torment, all generator repairs are slowed by 10% for 8 seconds.

Tier II: While a survivor is under the effect of Golden Torment, all generator repairs are slowed by 15% for 8 seconds.

Tier III: While a survivor is under the effect of Golden Torment, all generator repairs are slowed by 20% for 8 seconds.

Curse of Wealth Midas's wealth allows him to monitor every move the survivors make.

Tier I: Each time a survivor is hit by Golden Torment and then disarms a trap or cleanses a totem, Midas's aura is revealed for 4 seconds.

Tier II: Each time a survivor is hit by Golden Torment and then disarms a trap or cleanses a totem, Midas's aura is revealed for 5 seconds.

Tier III: Each time a survivor is hit by Golden Torment and then disarms a trap or cleanses a totem, Midas's aura is revealed for 6 seconds.

New Mechanics

Golden Orb: Midas hurls a golden orb that moves at a moderate speed and can be dodged by survivors. It can be used every 30 seconds.

Terror Radius: After using Golden Torment, Midas's terror radius increases by 25% for 10 seconds, allowing him to better control the map and intimidate survivors.

Golden Traps: Midas can place golden traps on the ground, which act like mini-versions of Golden Torment, activating when a survivor steps on them. These traps have a limited number of uses (3) and require time to set up

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Survivor: Catrise Liver

Perks

Golden Resilience

Catrise's inner strength allows her to push through Midas's golden torment.

Tier I: While under the effect of Midas's Golden Torment, you can repair generators and heal yourself and others at a 15% reduced speed.

Tier II: While under the effect of Midas's Golden Torment, you can repair generators and heal yourself and others at a 10% reduced speed.

Tier III: While under the effect of Midas's Golden Torment, you can repair generators and heal yourself and others at a 5% reduced speed.

Gold Digger

Catrise's knack for finding valuable items helps her locate and utilize resources efficiently.

Tier I: You have a 10% increased chance of finding higher rarity items in chests.

Tier II: You have a 20% increased chance of finding higher rarity items in chests.

Tier III: You have a 30% increased chance of finding higher rarity items in chests.

Gilded Escape

Catrise's experience with escaping tight situations allows her to maneuver more effectively when pursued by the killer.

Tier I: When in a chase, you vault windows 5% faster.

Tier II: When in a chase, you vault windows 10% faster.

Tier III: When in a chase, you vault windows 15% faster.

Comments

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,954

Killer Power reminds me of OG Freddy's Power, but as a skill-shot?