Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Random Crossover Survivor Idea Portraits

The_Geek
The_Geek Member Posts: 42
edited August 20 in Creations

I was bored and decided to make portraits of various horror heroes (+ a Halloween season icon) I thought would be cool to see in DBD.

Martin Brody (Jaws): Do I really need to say anything about why it would be cool to see him in DBD? I thought so. Moving on.

Nancy Thompson (OG Elm Street): One of my favorite final girls. She was done dirty when she wasn’t in the DLC, although I guess it was for the best, since the remake was used. Still hoping for that to be rectified.

Ross Jennings (Arachnophobia): I really like this movie and want to see it in DBD someday, but I didn’t want to do a portrait of the General Spider, so I settled for the movie’s main character.

OJ Haywood (Nope): I thought the characters and just overall story was done really well. Would love to see it in DBD. I think Nope could fit in very well. Although can’t really do a killer for Nope, but that is fine.

Edward Pierce (Call of Cthulhu): He would work really well as a Lovecraft mythos representative. Would really strengthen the ties between the Entity and its fellow eldritch beings.

Shaun Riley (Shaun of the Dead): Perfect zombie movie rep. Not so serious that his voice lines and perks would be boring, but not too silly that he would stand out too much.

Inflatable T-Rex (Rubies Costume Company): This is the first of the portraits I made just to see if I would be any good at making these, and it turned out better than all the others. These silly fellows are icons of the Halloween season. Not a year goes by where I have not seen one. Do I actually want it in DBD? No, but it would be hilarious seeing one flop around the trials.

Please, share your thoughts on these. Curious if others think any of these would be cool in DBD. Also, if there is some controversy behind any of these that I don’t know of (ex; if something like Jeepers Creepers was listed), please tell me so I can remove it. I don’t really stay up to date on that kind of stuff.

Post edited by The_Geek on