Why do Survivors...

Options

Get salty even when they "Win." It's baffling, does it trigger survivors so much that the killer had the brass balls to actually try, instead of just nodding and letting them do gens peacefully?

Comments

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,576
    Options

i don't understand it either....

• Onionthing
    Onionthing Member Posts: 469
    Options

write their names down and lobby doge them, then have them complain they cant find any games. its a hoot!

In all seriousness, its just the nature of the beast. Sometimes they still have adrenaline in thier system they can deal with so they have to vomit trash talk all over the screen. To me, if I get trash talked after I lost, I figure because it wasnt an GG-EZ win despite what they say. Ignore chat, and keep working on your skills. You learn to use that salt as seasoning for better gameplay.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

Idk. I get so much salt as Billy since I no longer follow the made up rules, I troll them so hard. I'm a pretty toxic killer.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options
    Vortexas said:

Get salty even when they "Win." It's baffling, does it trigger survivors so much that the killer had the brass balls to actually try, instead of just nodding and letting them do gens peacefully?

I had survivors DC because they trapped themselves in a 3 generator strategy.

I made a meme for it.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

@Nickenzie said:

I made a meme for it.

Oh my... Oh my... O̸̬͖̥̠͇̟̱̲̪̞̘͍̺̊̍̎̔͑̐̀̄͑͠H̷̢̡̨͓͕͕̭͎̩̬̺̠̲͒͛̅̎̒ ̸̛̻̜̊̈́̎͒̀̑̃̎̋͛̕̚͝M̸̢̢̨̻͛͑̅͘Y̴̨̫̼͔͉͕̲̩̋̊ ̵̧͍̞͉͚͕̍͂̃̚G̴̹̼͇͇̹̝̻̩̲̲͛̇͒̓͛̒̍͑̍̆̌͘͜͜ͅƠ̸̢͙̩̺̖͓̼̝̓̏͌̓͛̊̀̃͐̕͝O̶̬̖͓͈͇̗͓̭̎̉̆̐͘D̷̡͓̻͓̯̫̳͙́͗̾͗͝Ṉ̸̜̟͎̣̹͌̑͒̃̌̈́̚̚͘E̸̖̰͍̬̙̳͖̝̍̈̔̎̇̆͑͌̕͜͠͝ͅŞ̴̟͍͙͔͉̞̗̇̎̅̃̈́̀̎͊͋̚̕͠Ŝ̷͇̀̄̏͊͌̌͑͋͊͘͝͠!̵͕̻̜̱̾̏!̷̠̗͇̱͚͙͓̗͔̌̈́̓̀̄̔͗̚̚ͅ!̵̧͎͍͕̬̱̥̠͋̀̍̀̇̍̓̈́̈̈́̏͘͘͜ͅ

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Options

It´s probably the adrenaline. I remember when I played against a sweaty SWF team the other day and they were like really mad after losing and texted me for an hour ish. Later on one of them did admit it was the stress during the game so he apologized and everything was fine again.

• BigBadPiggy
    BigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678
    Options

I honestly thought it was going to say "Exist" XD

• Luc_ius
    Luc_ius Member Posts: 155
    Options

@My_Dude said:
    Maybe because they have a small peepee?

I dunno, seen alot of folks doing this No Perk Challenge, trying to claim they are big dick johnson or something because of it.

Big dick johnson :DDD

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Options
    No one's dick is that long. Not even long dick johnson.
    https://youtu.be/t5tPUqKVbPs
  • NMCKE
    Options
    Shad03 said:

@Nickenzie said:

I made a meme for it.

Oh my... Oh my... O̸̬͖̥̠͇̟̱̲̪̞̘͍̺̊̍̎̔͑̐̀̄͑͠H̷̢̡̨͓͕͕̭͎̩̬̺̠̲͒͛̅̎̒ ̸̛̻̜̊̈́̎͒̀̑̃̎̋͛̕̚͝M̸̢̢̨̻͛͑̅͘Y̴̨̫̼͔͉͕̲̩̋̊ ̵̧͍̞͉͚͕̍͂̃̚G̴̹̼͇͇̹̝̻̩̲̲͛̇͒̓͛̒̍͑̍̆̌͘͜͜ͅƠ̸̢͙̩̺̖͓̼̝̓̏͌̓͛̊̀̃͐̕͝O̶̬̖͓͈͇̗͓̭̎̉̆̐͘D̷̡͓̻͓̯̫̳͙́͗̾͗͝Ṉ̸̜̟͎̣̹͌̑͒̃̌̈́̚̚͘E̸̖̰͍̬̙̳͖̝̍̈̔̎̇̆͑͌̕͜͠͝ͅŞ̴̟͍͙͔͉̞̗̇̎̅̃̈́̀̎͊͋̚̕͠Ŝ̷͇̀̄̏͊͌̌͑͋͊͘͝͠!̵͕̻̜̱̾̏!̷̠̗͇̱͚͙͓̗͔̌̈́̓̀̄̔͗̚̚ͅ!̵̧͎͍͕̬̱̥̠͋̀̍̀̇̍̓̈́̈̈́̏͘͘͜ͅ

This happens a lot to be honest.
  • fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161
    Options

@Nickenzie said:
    Vortexas said:

I made a meme for it.

Why is it so dark? xD

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

I get it from both sides and shrug it off mostly since it's quite often just blowing off steam after a tough game. The real toxic ones get a report of course since those are the ones that need to get stopped before they get worse.

If anything I laugh to myself and then just move onto the next game.

• NMCKE
    Options

@Nickenzie said:
    Vortexas said:

I made a meme for it.

Why is it so dark? xD

I edit it to be dark since I thought it looked better that way! :)