Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Twitch drops progress stuck

scrunkly
scrunkly Member Posts: 69
edited June 16 in Bug Reporting

i think twitch drops are bugged. i stopped gaining progress towards rewards at 67% progress for the last reward (masquerade pillar badge). my account is connected and i received the other drops in game already. i made sure to tune in to the correct channels, refreshed my browser and tried a different browser already

Post edited by EQWashu on
2 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This would likely be an issue with Twitch counting the progress. Aside from refreshing and trying another browser (or on app such as the mobile Twitch app, or Twitch on PSN or XBox), ensure you only have one stream up at a time, they have drops and are enabled during the livestream.

Comments

• Olimpium
    Olimpium Member Posts: 1

Same issue here… I received the Owlbear Plush and Tryks Stand-In drops (respectively 2 hours and 1 hours watch). I'm stuck at 96% on the Masquerade Pillar drop (3 hours watch) despite watching Streams with the drops enabled all day… I tried untying and re-tying accounts, disconnecting/reconnecting from Twitch and DBD… Doesn't help.

Just contacted the support regarding this.

This discussion has been closed.