The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

My sugestion how to make legion a good killer for both surviors and killer, (put it ub the general )

my ide (i dont know if anyone else has suggested this) what if legion frenzy did't put you insta to deep wound effect?!?

i suggest that surviors wil first be put down to hurt state if you stab them with frenzy (you will still actived killer instic) and if you stab them agine then they are in deep wound effect ( you get out of killer instic). Why do i suggest this is beacus many has said it just borring to mend youself out first then healing you self.

But the draw back if this feature being add , i think that legion either shoud get a longer power bar or if they target sombody else with freanzy will killer instic is actived, they shoud be able to put sombody in deep wound effect.

OR they shoud be able to see surviors that is in the deep wound effect if there bar are under 50% (woud help with the achiment derange pursuit situation too) and mabye some add ons shoud get a another benefit for exsample stab wound study, you are able to see surviors in deep wound effect, inside of your killer instic radius ( this is just a exsample, i dont mean it shoud be add in the game, just a suggestion)

Everyone know if legion get too much of a buff he woud be the same senario as nurs, but if he got to nerf we got a new freddy senario, we all does't want that situations agine right???

Pls guy talk in this chat, if you are agree or disagree