Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Forbidden Ruins Portals Ate Me

IareRubberDucky
IareRubberDucky Member Posts: 11
edited June 15 in Bug Reporting

Okay I saw one other post like this, but it didn't have a video attached, so I decided to post this along with a video.

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/iJCjYQb4eN

Yeah the file size was too big and I couldn't send it so I had to link it.

Anyway, me and David were competing for Portal usage and it appears it got hungry and gobbled me up. It also appeared to be full as nobody else could enter through it.

Eventually, I entered the dying state while healthy (due to Tryk's... tricks) and the Wesker couldn't interact with me. I eventually lost all my blood and saw through spectator cam my legs were clipping through the doorway where the Portal would've taken me to. I guess the Portal was finished digesting me and moved to... excrete.

Oh, and no, I couldn't spray myself either. Maybe I was still in the animation of being transported according to the game.

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. This problem has already been reported and it's currently under review.

This discussion has been closed.