Thanatophobia idea

Options

I think this perk is quite useless. The generator takes 80 seconds to complete and with 4 injured survivors, even at tier 3 only add about 15 extra seconds to complete which doesn't do anything much in high rank.

So here's my rework idea :

Earn a token for each health state you dealt to the survivors. (Start from Healthy - 0, Injured - 1, Dying - 2, Hooking - 3)
Each Token grants penalties to all survivor's action speeds except for healing by 3/4/5 %
Each Token grants penalties to all survivor's healing speed by 1/2/3 %
You lose your tokens if survivors are rescued or healed.

For example: if there are healthy, injured, dying and hooking survivors on the map, you'll get 6 tokens (+1 from injured, +2 from dying and +3 from hooking) which will reduce their action speeds by 18/24/30 % for each perk tier. If they rescue their teammate from the hook, you'll lose 2 of your tokens and will be reduced to 4 tokens since they change their health state from hooking (+3) to injured (+1) and if they manage to heal everyone back to healthy, you'll lose all of your tokens.

This will force survivors to not get injured and try to heal themselves more.

For "No Mither" users, since your injured state doesn't cause by the killer, your injured state will NOT give any token toward this perk. (Start from Injured - 0, Dying - 1, Hooking - 2)

At tier 3, the maximum penalty is 60% if you manage to hook all 4 survivors at the same time. (Which is very hard to do that and even you did it, the penalty is already useless XD)
If everyone is injured, their action speed is reduced by 20% and their healing speed is reduced by 12%.
If 3 survivors are on the hook and the last survivor is injured, their action speed is reduced by 50% and their healing speed is reduced by 30%.

What do you guys think about this? The penalty might look very huge but it isn't that much, just a little bit better.

Comments

• Toxicity23
    Toxicity23 Member Posts: 387
    Options

It's.... Interesting, that's for sure, but I think just buffing the numbers in Thanatophobia JUUUUUST a tiny bit. I don't honestly think it needs a rework right now.

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    Options

can someone tell me why ppl want thanatophobia get buffed? cuz for me it dosent need it

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

Ok.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
    Options

I like this a lot, this is powerful but has enough counter to it, just like it is now but with no power.

If all 4 Survivors are injured they have a 20% penalty, when you down someone it's 30%, when you hook that person it's 45%. And that' s powerful but once the other 3 are healed it goes down to 30 and when that guys was unhooked it goes down to 15%. This is awesome, this is SO MUCH better than what we have and makes an actuall difference in Gen repairs.