Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

DBD Ambitious Licensed Chapter ideas:

SelectDevotee68
SelectDevotee68 Member Posts: 120
edited June 15 in Creations

I'm making this discussion to come up with ambitious chapter ideas. The whole point of this to give ambitious chapter ideas that are horror themed, not whether or not they'll actually be added to the game.

RULES:

Must be from a horror game/film/TV show or at least horror adjacent.

Be kind and respectful to each other

And lastly, have fun!

Post edited by SelectDevotee68 on

Comments

• SelectDevotee68
    SelectDevotee68 Member Posts: 120

DBD Chapter: Killing Floor

Killer: The Patriarch

Power:

Superior genetics. Hold the active ability down to stand in place for 3 seconds and fire a rocket from your arm. If a Survivor is hit by the rocket, they enter the dying state. Upon firing a rocket, The Patriarch will enter a 5 second reload animation for the rocket arm before being able to move again.

Maternal Instincts. Over the course of the match, Maternal Instincts will fill up from 0% to 100%. Once it reaches 100%, hold L1/LT/LMB/ to activate Maternal Instincts. Once active, The Patriarch will become cloaked, and 3 Zeds will spawn around the map, hunting down survivors. Zeds have a speed of 4.1. 4 vents around the map will be highlighted to survivors. Each vent can be closed, reduce the time that Maternal Instincts will be active by 5 seconds. Maternal Instincts lasts for 30 seconds. If a Zed makes contact with a survivor, the survivor will lose a health state. While Maternal Instincts is active, The Patriarch cannot injure, nor collide with survivors. However, The Patriarch can kick generators, break pallets/breakable walls, and vault windows.

Ultra Rare add-on:

Syringe- *A useful serum that boosts the healing process of the user.* Whenever you are stunned, Maternal Instincts becomes fully recharged. "Save me my children! Don't let them do this!"

Chase quotes:

"You can't run forever!"

"Eventually I will catch you!"

"Look at you! Running around like insects. I'll crush you like the pest you are."

"You sure are good at running away."

Stun quotes:

"You'll pay for what you've done!"

"I'll show you no mercy."

"Now this is a fight!"

"Now we're having fun."

"That hardly hurts!"

"You're really starting to piss me off!"

"You're ruining everything!"

"What do you think your doing!"

Maternal Instincts activation quotes:

"My children are returning, it makes me so proud."

"Come! Help me my children!"

"Come! Come out and make your father proud!"

"We are a family! My children will show you, how much they love me."

Hooking quotes:

"I always told her, I'd make something of myself. And she never listened."

"Superior genetics!"

"I don't think you fully understand the situation, you're all going to die."

"Everything is so simple, when you have a rocket Launcher for an arm."

Mori quotes:

"What was it you hoped to accomplish? I cannot be stopped."

"This is it? This is the best they had? What a waste of time!"

"I thought you were the best, but your just like all the others."

"Send more men! Send entire armies! I cannot be stopped!"

"You're pathetic!"