Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Survivor staying on carrying mode but not being able to hook or drop them. (remote hook function)

tonttula
tonttula Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
edited June 16 in Bug Reporting

So i play on PC i was playing skull merchant normally. The match had been going for a while untill i down a Nea Karlsson. I begin to pick up the Nea and at the same time a Gabriel runs to flashlight save. Before i got fully flashed i pressed the remote hook button. The nea didnt go onto hook, they didn't fall to the ground. They stayed on the carrying mode and after that i was unable to drop them, hook them or do anything to them. I was hesitant to disconnect but with another survivor we tried to get me hit by a pallet to see if that helped. It didnt do anything So i was stuck with a Nea on my shoulder/ carrying without being able to do anything about it. My initial thought was that the flashlight stun and the remote hook action went over each other and activated the glitch. After a while i decided to disconnect because it would have been impossible to get the Nea out. This has happened to me just this once and im not certainly sure how it happened.

I dont know why im not able to put the screenshots or video recordings i got from this incident..

Post edited by EQWashu on
3 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this. Please upvote, or add any additional information, to the initial report here: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/417378/nearly-game-breaking-bug-interaction-with-remote-hooking-and-flashlight-saves#latest

This discussion has been closed.