New Survivors

Am I the only one who wants to see mixed race characters? Girl and Guy. I know I can’t be the only one whos would like to see mixed race survivors. As a mixed girl I love playing as mixed characters, because I relate myself to them. The whole brown curly hair brown eyes is really what I love just as well as fox on friday the 13th. Hm Maybe they will bring it in the game one day.

Comments

• Kurisataru
    Kurisataru Member Posts: 460

I'm mixed race, I just play whoever I'm in the mood to play with based on what kinda outfit I want my character to have. If I want to look doofy I'll grab Dwight or David for example, and if I wanna look edgy I'll grab any of the females except Kate for example...I think I care more about that character race representation stuff more on TV and bigger games. I kind of think that with us mixed race people its too complex because there's too many types of mixing that there will always be one group of it feeling mixed out. For example, atm Black and White/Black and Hispanic/White and Asian are the most likely mix race individuals you will see on tv or in games. So using those to represent all types of mixed would still be considered unfair for mixed people ya dig? Times are changing though so I don't doubt your wish will come true soon.

• ThePettyPurge
    ThePettyPurge Member Posts: 6
    Yea I understand completely as to what your saying but I just thought they have all these races on there they need to add a hispanic survivor and I said well I am black and white and there is so many other so why not but I do get what you mean about the different mixed races so, I just like to relate to my characters even when I view their back stories. 
  • Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Jake is mixed race I think.

• ThePettyPurge
    No jake is asian isn’t he? 
  • VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,216

Jake is asian (likely Korean) american, so he could be mixed.

• ThePettyPurge
    Aw okay. 
  • t3hp0larbear
    t3hp0larbear Member Posts: 76

inb4 the crowd that has to whine about "forced diversity" and whatnot.

That would be kinda neat, honestly. But yeah so far Jake does seem to be the only obvious mixed-race character in the game.

• ThePettyPurge
    Yeah, and I honestly just want someone I can relate to I am a mixed race girl(black and white) I have semi long curly brown hair and brown eyes. They Have everything to make it I mean they made so many different caucasion Asian, African American, survivors they could make different mixed races as well as a hispanic one to just so people have a choice and nobody can feel left out.
  • Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

i just want to see bennedict baker (1 of the survivor lore that its not in the game)