Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

DBD DLC Concept : Born in malice (Fanmade DLC idea)

LuckyV53
LuckyV53 Member Posts: 8

Killer: The experiment
Height: Tall
Movement speed: 4.6m/s (115%)
Appearance: A tall man wearing rags with claws his face is that of a painted deer skull rotting and dripping with a black sludge

Basic backstory:

The experiment was once named Robbie Thorson and as a kid his dad was foul to him, He would be put in schemes with his dad for insurance money from hospitals by faking or actually getting many diseases, First it was smaller things, Broken bones his father would inflict so he could get sympathy money, and eventually became more and more extreme, cancer, brain tumors etc. Robbie was eventually given to a shady company for a couple million dollars and a clear name for his father once they were found out. In there all sorts of experiments were put to work on him. Injections that changed his skin into a bubbling rotting mess but made him near immortal, Surgery that enhanced his senses to echolocate and track targets easier. Eventually he had been turned into a monster with razor sharp claws. He grew hateful and violent to the experiments and those that put it on him. One day his containment chamber was smashed open and he went on a murdering spree to everyone in the field. His claws dripping with blood he scratched in his new skull to try to end his own life. He then saw a fog that he would walk into. one that given enough work he could be normal and start a new life. he walked in and was never seen from again.

Power: Enhanced body

The Experiment has 2 modes he can be in, Carnage mode or sense mode.

In carnage mode the experiment can do a normal lunge to grab a survivor, survivors can do to 4 skill checks in rapid succession (Think the mimics from vecna) to escape, in the meantime the experiment can throw them a small distance in any direction of his choosing. Once a survivor has been thrown they take a health state of damage upon landing against a wall or other obstacle the experiment has a short cooldown and move slower for half a second before they revert to sense mode. Carnage mode then goes on cooldown for 45 seconds

In sense mode the experiment has 2 abilities. The first is 'sense fear' any survivor in your terror radius that is injured has their aura revealed to you for 5 seconds. this goes on a cooldown for 20 seconds The second ability is 'sense hope' All survivors currently on generators scream and gain hindered by 2% for 5 seconds

Perk 1: Beastial Wrath - Those that delay the enevitable fill you with rage that it becomes your motivation, Beastial Wrath activates when a survivor takes a protection hit. When active Beastial Wrath gives you 3/4/5% haste while in this chase or until you land a attack by any means. When Beastial Wrath ends it goes on cooldown for 80 seconds "You can't save them anymore!" - Robbie Thorson

Perk 2: Perfect Predator: - Perfect Predator activates when a survivor sees your aura, you gain the undetectable status effect for and see the survivors aura in turn for 5/10/15 seconds. Then Perfect Predator goes on cooldown for 40 seconds "Found you doctor. Hold very very still…" - Robbie Thorson

Perk 3: Motivated Killer - When the gates are powered Motivated Killer activates. When active Motivated Killer reveals the aura of any survivor currently progressing exit gates and gives them the exposed status for 6/7/8 seconds after they stop progressing the gate. Once a survivor exposed in this way is downed motivated killer deactivates "I was not let go. I won't let ANY of you go either" - Robbie Thorson

Survivor : - Alvin Kkord

Backstory :

Alvin was a soldier in the US military, His home life was fairly normal though his mother was very pushy about him going to the military. his cousin Mark was his best friend and always pushed him to be whoever he wanted to be. Although times were hard for Alvin after high school and though Mark had gotten a job as a scientist in some backwater lab in new jersey, Alvin was already enlisted in the armed forces, He tried to get out after he realized he didn't have the heart for it. But the resistance was trained out of him after some time. He rose the ranks and became respected in his field. Soon he was training other soldiers. He had always kept in touch with Mark though they both loathed talking about work Mark was the only family he had. One day however Mark didn't pick up the phone, he asked Marks wife and heard about the accident the company had pawned it off as, Mark had died. came home as soon as he could when he heard about his death and stormed into marks place of work demanding answers from his boss only to find corpses still fresh with claw marks like a giant monster had run through. Alvin grinded his teeth as he pushed through determined for answers and with a small whisper in his mind. He saw someone..no .. something walking through fog. Alvin closed his eyes and hid knowing it was the best choice and when he opened his eyes. he was at a campfire.

Perk 1: Oppertunist - In the endgame collapse oppertunist activates, while active being in the killers terror radius lets you see the aura of the gate with the most progression. if you are opening a gate the speed is increased by 15/25/35% "I'm leaving, and i'll go through you to make it happen" -Alvin Kkord

Perk 2: Teamwork: Follow my lead - When working on a generator with another survivor teamwork: Follow my lead activates. While active each great skill check you get gives you a token, up to 2/3/4 tokens, when anyone who you are doing a co-operative action with gets a good skill check it becomes a great skill check at the cost of 1 token per trigger of this effect. "Watch me you're doing this all wrong damn it." - Alvin Kkord

Perk 3: Not afraid - when you scream not afraid activates and gives 2% haste for 5/6/7 seconds Not afraid then goes on cooldown for 25 seconds "I wasn't taught to have no fear, just to ignore it" Alvin Kkord

Mori Description:

The experiment slashes the face then leg of a survivor having them fall to the ground. Impaling the leg with his claws he flings them around slamming their head on the ground before stabbing their back with his other hand and throwing them to the side thier corpse stabbed and bloodied and skull caved in from the impact

Posted this on reddit a few days back to …well nothing, was hoping someone could give me some feedback here!