The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Just to clarify....(Spirit Sound bug)

There is in fact a sound bug in the game currently correct? I could have sworn ive seen previous vidoes of spirit in the past where content creators were able to discern quite clearly where a survivor was during phasing with footsteps, cries, breathing, etc. However, now that ive tried picking up the spirit, i barely hear sh**! i have to come out of phase and plain guess where the survivor is and most times i end up juking myself lmao am i just terrible or is there an actual sound bug going on?

Comments

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

She suffers the most. But it's not just spirit. You can't hear survivors anymore half the time when you are right next to them

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

I haven't had any problems with that specifically.

Ever since the Emblem update, though, I have problems with certain ambiance/background music kicking in when it's not supposed to and permanently being active for the entire match. THAT drowns out other sounds and makes it incredibly difficult to hear subtle sounds that you normally would for finding survivors hiding nearby.

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

Like Myerinodudd said, both scratch marks and audio are bugged which are the main things spirit uses.
    I play spirit a lot but i've had to bring stridor if i want to play her now, It's so hard to hear anything. I wish we had the option to adjust in game sounds separately, Chase music just messes her up at the moment.