Add New Map Variations to the Match Details Tab

slashie101
slashie101 Member Posts: 9
edited June 20 in Feedback and Suggestions

With upcoming layout variants for the Yamaoka Estate maps, there are now even more map variations being added to the game. Badham maps have the explicit variant listed in the match details and when loading into a trial - I would like to request the same be done for the Macmillan maps and any future map variants. This will reduce confusion for new players who will now have even more maps to get used to, as well as make things easier for those of us who enjoy tracking data on our games independently. This information could even be added to the endgame score board, as many of us take screenshots of this to keep a record of how our games went. Many thanks!

Comments

• Queen_HawlSera
    Queen_HawlSera Member Posts: 37

While we're talking about new maps, it'd be nice if they went back and finished the scrapped Hellraiser and Ringu maps.

• SailorPeach
    SailorPeach Member Posts: 1

Couldn't agree with this more! As someone who does enjoy tracking data I do still occassionally pause for a moment on some of the Macmillan maps as I'm not entirely sure of which version it was. With another two realms having variants added it'd be nice to have them all follow what Badham has done!