We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Since hooks can respawn now, bleeding out for 4 mins must be bannable

2»

Comments

• jazz420
    jazz420 Member Posts: 9

Not Bannable, no chance, sorry no luck

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    AbsolutGrndZer0 Member Posts: 1,428
    edited June 22

Only if teabagging during loops and in the exit gate is bannable. Will you accept that compromise?

In other words, no as much as being slugged for 4 minutes sucks, it's not and never will be a bannable thing, nor will 'teabagging"

• YuffieGreatestWaifu
    YuffieGreatestWaifu Member Posts: 201

My answer to this is very very simple allow Self-recovery at the expense of a hook.

Example 1
    You get slugged with 0-1 hooks. You must recover all the way then you get a prompt to use recovery at the expense of a hook stage you get all the benefits of being unhooked. This allows for recovery at the expense of a trigged hook giving the killer what he needs as weel

Example 2
    You get slugged with 2 hooks. Game progresses onward till you die, get picked up by killer or healed by another player or perk ability. This would get rid of the 0-1 no hook slug effect while giving the killer a free hook for his/her trouble.

• SunaIIanu
    SunaIIanu Member Posts: 817

I don't think you read my other comments in this thread, toxic behaviour wasn't my starting point.

What I asked for was a "die-instantly-button" when all survivors are on the ground (maybe with a time delay like a minute) to make bleed out faster. I understand that you can't always hook as killer, but I'm not asking for basekit unbreakable. Whether you slug me for 4 minutes and I die or I use the button after a minute and die, the outcome is the same, in both cases I'm dead. But in one I wasted 4 minutes and in one just 1min. I'm not trying to end slugging in general, again, I'm just talking about the specific situation when everbody is on the ground, so the game is technically over.

I'm not asking for bans like the OP did and I'm also not saying that all Killers let people bleed out to be toxic, my point was about time waste, the other person brought toxic behaviour in the discussion. They had an issue with my suggestion because they felt it takes an option from the Killer to retaliate against toxic behaviour. I don't think anyone should be entiteld to reciprocate toxic behaviour, not even solo survivors, I just brought solo survivors up as an example that retaliation is not always possible and that is something we have to live with. Wanting to keep an option for retaliation is imo not a good reason to be against a change like the one I suggested.

Yes, if something is toxic or not is up to personal interpretation, but I'm not suggesting fixes for teabagging/humping here (I don't care to much about that, but I also don't think fixing them is possible). I thing most people dislike their time being wasted though (e.g. survivors waiting and teabagging in the exit gate is generally disliked even if you don't seem to mind it to much) so that is what I want fixed. Some years ago the Devs made it so, that the struggle phase is skipped when all survivors are on hook and their explanation was time wasted, so they said the precedent that time shouldn't be wasted when the match is technically over, that is all I'm asking for.

My comment with the insults in end game chat was purely provocative to emphasize that there is no option for retaliation. Again, I'm not advocating for insults in endgame chat (already said that in the other comment though).

And yes the game comes with plenty of options that can be really frustrating for the other side. But I'm not asking for all of that to be fixed, I'm not asking for a big overhaul like you mentioned, just this specific issue. Other people have brought up the finisher mori that the Devs already tried on the PTB, so that would be a different possible solution to the situation I have an issue with.

And it seem like you don't mind being bled or teabagged in the exit gate and that's fine, but others do, so I don't see the issue with suggesting a fix for that (I'm also not saying that my suggestion is perfect but until now nobody has critized my suggestion in terms of content, only that I made the suggestion at all).

• revna
    revna Member Posts: 22

I've very clearly engaged and responded to your messages. I don't know what you're not understanding about what I said but.

I guess I'll just indulge with a very simple answer.

That will not happen.

• WingerSenpai
    WingerSenpai Member Posts: 48

I've read about a lot of stuff so far and it's funny, really. Using perks as reasons for slugging people for 4 whole damn minutes. Is this really what it has come down to? It is unjustified to slug in most cases. The only one of these I find reasonable is the "they have a clear shot of saving" scenario where you have no walls in your face, you hear them already running or they are under a pallet but 4 minutes is just damn too long.

The only reason I slug people is that they just got rescued and I accidentally hit them (this has happened way too often when they barely ran out of bt and took a hatchet not addressed to them ) or I wanna punish them but not immediatly murder them.

Why can't this whole community just chill? Why can't a long chase be enjoyed? Why is everyone tunnel visioned on their sole objectives? Why is this game competetive at this point?

Somehow I enjoy people playing well against me, let it be them punishing me for stupid decisions or me punishing them for their missplays. But for some reason the only thing that bugs me is just how many stupid things I can get away with as killer. Knowing those things and facing them as survivor is also horrible. One of these example is for killers spamming their powers and not getting punished in any shape or form, or survivors having too little objectives. This game should've evolved to some extent compared to what it was 8 years ago in this regard.

And also it wouldn't hurt if we could provide more feedback or feedback in a more direct way so we would know if it has any impact or developer groups streaming gameplay so we would have proof that they actually do something with purpose instead of just relying on a small group's feedback.

• Predated
    Predated Member Posts: 2,976

Except, tbagging is not BM if it takes away attention from the weak link. If my friend has 50 hours, and I know for a fact you will have at least 900, I am going to tbag to get your attention.
    I am going to blind you so you will keep your focus on me.
    Stun spam isnt really a BM considering the only stun spam works if you are tunnelling, and I dont even see how saboing could be BM, its literally a mechanic meant to prevent you from using that hook.

While slugging isnt meant to be used to bleed out. The only reason the bleedout timer exists, is so you dont slug people forever. The only reason the bleedout timer is 4 minutes, is because its entirely possible that your team can either pick you up safely or finish gens within those 4 minutes. Anything less, and you would bleed out too fast.

Slugging for the sake of creating the same pressure that a hook does, was never intended. But they couldnt fix it, since hooks would permanently disappear.

Now hooks dont disappear forever anymore, and killers have no reason to keep slugging you for the entire 4 minutes. So survivors should get a slugging buff. Either survivors being able to pick themselves up, crawl significantly faster while being silent or being able to interact with totems and gens (at 50% reduced speed), so that killers HAVE to hook, to get hook levels of pressure. Or make extensive slugging bannable.

Tbagging doesnt create pressure. Blinding doesnt create pressure, stun spamming only happens if your pressure is too high or your game sense is too low and saboing is literally doing what you are supposed to do in that scenario. Slugging for 4 minutes isnt ever needed.