Thank you

RedPoncho12
RedPoncho12 Member Posts: 157

shout out to the killers and survivors who aren’t focused on winning during the event and are more focused having fun while making sure everyone gets a good spread of points. Also, this event ain’t it but that’s fine. Very grateful that devs are doing these events and modifiers to change things up and try new things.

Comments

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897

These players are rare in my experience so far but the few I have met have been great.

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 829

I'm just here to zoom with the Haste modifier :)

• bazarama
    bazarama Member Posts: 243

I always play an event the same way. Do what I need to do and let survivors get on with their game.

Also, took immense pleasure in kicking gens as my challenge whilst completely ignoring survivors who were desperately trying to engage me so much they stopped doing gens. Turned out to be a bully squad with flashbang background player head on sabo and boil over etc.

What a treat to spoil their game.

Poor little survivors

• ChaosWam
    ChaosWam Member Posts: 1,781

I've been mostly playing for points, sometimes kills depending on what the survivors do.

Survivors playing like comp teams sucks, killers playing like comp killers sucks. But, the fun matches are the more chill ones as you said at least. I don't mind losing if the players are at least respectful, and unfortunately I've seen the worst of both on both survivor and killer.

• RedPoncho12
    RedPoncho12 Member Posts: 157

yeah during this event my goal isn’t to survive but to get a decent amount of saves and gens done. On killer, I’m at least trying to hook everyone twice or get max 2 kills. Those are chill games but folks are playing sweaty

• DH3206
    DH3206 Member Posts: 272

You're welcome. I don't kill if I can avoid it and hopefully get everyone to get at least like 40k points in the scoreboard. I know it really sucks to be on the receiving end of getting almost nothing because most killers sweat like never before.

• VantablackPharaoh91
    VantablackPharaoh91 Member Posts: 580

I don't like the disrespect I get in some rounds from people STILL playing comp, either side, during an event.

But you're welcome. This little Ghost/Cenobite/Druanee/Onryo in the Fog is doing her part the best she can to keep it chill while also fun. I am saving Cobblers for later, but please catch all 100+ of my leftover Terrormisus! :)

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,109

I did pretend I didn't see someone, and was gonna let her get a pallet save, but she ended up not doing it and giving me a free kill.

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,494

I play mostly chill (no tunneling). But still often someone tends to get more my focus because going 8 hooks is big challenge. I do usually let 2 survivors escape in the end and do last gens especially if there is suicides or if I go too hard on them.

In normal match my 6-7th hook tend to eliminate someone most often. After I have 1K I want everyone to death hook and still 1 will be eliminated. I think it would be bit unfair to eliminate just one and let other three go. I still want some sacrifices as well but I know I get them by just playing normally and sometimes it's fine to lose. 2K with 10 hooks is my win condition.