Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What makes you wanna dc the most ?

Personally seeing my teemates using urban evasion towards a save or to a gen for litterly no reason at all :P

Comments

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    .... Why did you make this thread?
  • Jonathanskilz
    Jonathanskilz Member Posts: 403

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

boored and curious

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

boored and curious

... Then why not make a thread about something other than DCing? Like what frustrates you most or what's your favorite thing about DbD? Anything but DCing.
  • Jonathanskilz
    Jonathanskilz Member Posts: 403

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    Jonathanskilz said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

boored and curious

... Then why not make a thread about something other than DCing? Like what frustrates you most or what's your favorite thing about DbD? Anything but DCing.

I want them to make it so you can try out diffrent clothing sets in the store at the same time but nothing is hapening with that :/ it should be cinda easy i think tbh

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146

Connection errors...

• Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835
    edited January 2019
    Almost every game.

Im Bond gamer to make myself efficent yet every game I end up questioning how did my team mates got out of r20. Urban evaders crab walking and hiding as soon as they hear terror radius and when they get chased they throw pallets left and right without even looking where killer is.

Most painful thing is to watch team mate camping god pallet and still getting hit while using the pallet.
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

Mine is going up against freddy too many times, about 3 matches and every freddy I begin to dc, all they do is tunnel

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    edited January 2019

Toxic SWF whose only purpose seems to be to make everyone else's game as ######### as possible.

Post edited by Orion on
  • DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    Getting swamp map multiple times in a row
  • Faceless
    Faceless Member Posts: 121

facecamping, tunneling and slug make me dc.

in the end of the game slug sucks and i help others survivors if the survivor figure out the hatch i just quit and he scape.

• TheMidnightRidr
    TheMidnightRidr Member Posts: 599

I don't DC. I live with it and gain whatever bloodpoints I made even if it is only 1 minute into the trial. However, it is not uncommon for survivors to DC against me if they are either downed or even found first.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Jonathanskilz said:
    Personally seeing my teemates using urban evasion towards a save or to a gen for litterly no reason at all :P

People like you that run at me to lose the killer while clicking their flashlight at me and calling me immersed :wink:

• Digwiid
    Digwiid Member Posts: 311

Nothing because i'm not a coward.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

If my house was on fire I would go AFK so I did't spoil anyone's game too much.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

I want to DC for multiple things.
    But i don't cause i'm a good boy.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I dc'd only a couple of times, but because of me, I couldn't play because I was either too tired or something wasn't alright with me at the time. Otherwise I don't disconnect

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    edited January 2019
    I don't DC (barring a hypothetical scenario where someone abuses a glitch/exploit to hold the game hostage with the intent of preventing it from ending), but if there is one thing that would make me DC if I was that kind of person, it would be instances where my character completely locks up when trying to grab a Survivor that DCs or otherwise becomes un-grabbable in some way.  Had it happen twice yesterday (once grabbing a person on a Jigsaw Box who DC'd, and again a few games later trying to grab someone at the exact moment Adrenaline fired off), and HOO BOY DO THOSE INSTANCES FEEL BAD.
  • TigerKirby215
    TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 604

Worthless teammates make me groan and roll my eyes. Also if I get camped or hook farmed I'm liable to disconnect my internet to keep my items.

• KissyKissy
    KissyKissy Member Posts: 112

If I get hit within 1 minute of playing, I DC
    If my allies all happen to be Meg's, I DC
    If I recognize someone of who's playstyle I dont like, I DC
    If the Killer is Doctor, I DC

Im very liberal with how many times I DC. Good thing Dev's don't do anything about it.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

I immediately DC if it is 3v1. I don't play 3v1s both as a killer and as a survivor.

If somebody else used party streamers or anything I farm as a killer though.

• Mullato
    Mullato Member Posts: 104

"These people aren't as good as me so I disconnect."

Maybe go make some friends and play swf.
  • Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

i dc for 2 reasons:
    1.- killer with insta down addon
    2.- against a nurse with omegablinks or with 3 blinks

• The_Manlet
    The_Manlet Member Posts: 474
    edited January 2019

Being hit with Decisive Strike, particularly by someone who wasn't the obsession and thus there was no way to know it was coming. I don't disconnect though, I just settle for tunneling and camping that one player and generally making sure they have no fun for the rest of the match.
    Whether you have fun as killer is pretty much entirely dependent on how much Decisive Strike is in the match. Even a 0 kill game can be fun as long as the survivors don't have a get out of jail free card.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    Jonathanskilz said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

boored and curious

How else are people going to incriminate themselves?

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,895
    edited January 2019

Really bad lag.
    Corn maps when playing Michael Myers.

• Luc_ius
    Luc_ius Member Posts: 155

@MegaWaffle said:

@Jonathanskilz said:

I never DC I much prefer Marvel.

And I prefer Vertigo

• Luc_ius
    Luc_ius Member Posts: 155

I will be honest.
    1) if I have terrible lags or lose connection
    2) if someone facecamp me for no reason (unless its in the middle or late in the game when I already gathered to many bp so it's not worth)

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Laakeri said:
    Almost every game.

Im Bond gamer to make myself efficent yet every game I end up questioning how did my team mates got out of r20. Urban evaders crab walking and hiding as soon as they hear terror radius and when they get chased they throw pallets left and right without even looking where killer is.

Most painful thing is to watch team mate camping god pallet and still getting hit while using the pallet.
    Ikr lol If I see that and I'm downed for it I crawl to the locker and keep crawling at it saying check it 
  • lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

I DC if real life emergency happens, and even then, I usually go afk so others can farm off me one way or another.

I also DC if the electricity goes out or the Internet goes out.

• antgnstea
    antgnstea Member Posts: 869
    Only ds if I had infinite black screen.
    Other than that I take every clickery flashlights every tbaggings every pallet every ezz and as survivor I just have romantic moments with killer on hook accompanied by repeated hits. Also potato teammates who make unsafe unhooks and dumping killer on my lap when they were the one being chased. 
    I just sit there and wipe the manly tears out. Wait for next lobby. Or even better come here to winge about them.