Post your main Solo build!

Options
2»

Comments

• The_Krapper
    The_Krapper Member Posts: 3,195
    Options

Reactive healing, solidarity, empathy, deja vu

It's not too bad of a solo build alot of times you will heal yourself by healing someone else and it saves time while providing info on which gens you need to focus.

• Krazzik
    Krazzik Member Posts: 2,365
    Options

If I really need to escape for archives , then I run this:

Distortion, Sole Survivor, Wake Up, Calm Spirit/Left Behind and run a hatch offering. Will bring either a Key or Med-kit.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,464
    Options

I'm thinking on my first build Reassurance might be better than DS. Because kindred in a way helps you not get tunnelled and reassurance helps when other survivors are getting camped, which you can tell via Kindred.

• Junylar
    Junylar Member Posts: 2,001
    Options

No Mither, Invocation, Distortion, Left Behind.

• HexHuntressThighs
    HexHuntressThighs Member Posts: 799
    Options

I refuse to use perks I think are overpowered, which is why I also didn’t use pre nerf adrenaline, FTP+ BU.

Aura reading builds are only very good on like 8 killers. The other 20+ killers will get cooked if they use full aura.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 5,681
    edited June 26
    Options

I like Off The Record, Botany Knowledge, Desperate Measures, and Empathic Connection. Had a streamer yesterday call me 'fastest heal in the west.'

Though I switch that up for OTR, Botany, Quick and Quiet, and Head On just as often. Also Autodidact sometimes (…I used it before it was cool…)

Been bringing a lot of Bardic Inspiration during the event in case the killer is feeling groovy.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 8,600
    Options

Deja Vu, Windows, Resilience, Sprint Burst.

• Spirit_IsTheBest
    Spirit_IsTheBest Member Posts: 736
    Options

I’m not very good at looping so I go for a more stealth but productive build.

My main builds consists of Deja Vu, Distortion, Iron Will, and Lightweight

I tend to run toolboxes with charge add-ons. My goal is to stay hidden most of the match, but still do most of the generators, and saves.

• CapriciousFury
    CapriciousFury Member Posts: 1
    Options

I like to run technician/Empathetic Connection/Distortion/and either Desperate Measures or Streetwise

• theblimp
    theblimp Member Posts: 152
    Options

Kindred, blastmine, autodidact, lightweight

• UndeddJester
    UndeddJester Member Posts: 2,471
    edited June 26
    Options

Just cause having fun reading everyone's ideas, let's keep this train going:

Another favourite:

• Deliverance/For The People
    • Vigil
    • Plot Twist
    • Tenacity

The idea is simply that Plot Twist actually allows you to heal through broken... After using Deli or FTP, hide somewhere and Plot Twist.

Vigil shortens your down time and allows you to heal through the broken effect... Tenacity let's you move efficiently towards an objective while you're healing and heal on the go. 99 it and just wait for the broken effect to be gone and presto, you're back to full HP. 😁

• Unknown2765
    Unknown2765 Member Posts: 1,928
    Options

Destortion, Deja-vu + Windows, Lithe / Hyperfocus, Stakeout

• TWS001
    TWS001 Member Posts: 126
    Options

Working my way through every build on here from the start and so far I had the most success with:

• Bond
    • Kindred
    • Open Handed
    • LIthe

Someone had the first three and then swapped out the last perk, which I settled on as Lithe. 8 escapes in a row with that until a bad team combined with Scratched Mirror Myers on The Game put an end to the streak!

• RedPoncho12
    RedPoncho12 Member Posts: 158
    Options

survivor: iron will, Deja, kindred, and either light weight/resilence (been playing with light footed as well)

(Depends who) killer basic build: bamboozle, bbq or lightborn, bloodhound, brutal

Note: most killers I run perks that are obviously of better use with their power but hardly every use slow downs

• Nos482
    Nos482 Member Posts: 36
    Options

Survivor: Bite the bullet, Self Care, Reassurance, Break Down

Killer: Discordance, Forced Penace, Lightborn, 4th depends on killer.

• CountOfTheFog
    CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 1,896
    Options

I was thinking of you just now, as I was being sacrificed. Lethal Pursuer + BBQ.

This Is overpowered. You'll notice my Distortion stacks are gone too.

• HexHuntressThighs
    Options

I said it’s overpowered lol. But it’s only overpowered on like 5 killers

• CountOfTheFog
    Options

I just went against a Lethal Presuer Huntress. Luckily she was only there to farm bloodpoints. Long live Distortion and it needs 4 tokens. 3 is not enough anymore.

• loreaccuratenemesis
    loreaccuratenemesis Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 25
    Options

Deja Vu, Prove Thyself, Resilience, We'll Make It.

Gen rushing is the only way to even out the handicaps of solo queue, it's only thanks to me sitting on gens the whole match that my teams even get half the escapes we do. And then We'll Make It because everyone in solo queue insists on being healed under hook.

• HexHuntressThighs
    edited June 27
    Options

Distortion rework: As soon as one token Is consumed, you are automatically sacrificed !😭

• CountOfTheFog
    Options

You got yourself a deal. If the Killer has a 3 or 4 aura perks, I'd rather move on to the next match anyway.

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,097
    Options

Deja Vu, Resilience, Quick Gambit, Invocation: Weaving Spiders
    I will sit on critical gens whether I'm injured or not. If I have to take chase, then I will try to buff others repairing. If I'm death-hook then I will invoke some spiders as a parting gift before I go.

If I'm on a losing trend: Lightweight, Sole Survivor, Wake Up, Distortion
    I'll do what I can until the match goes south, keeping note of exit gate locations. Then I will play for hatch, but take the exit gate instead, getting a head start on the gate the moment the killer closes hatch.
    (Hatch escapes count as draws and will not get me out of ELO hell; only escapes through gates will.)

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,097
    Options

I use a similar build (in my post above). I hadn't thought about Left Behind since my goal was a gate not the hatch, but knowing the hatch's location means I would know which gate is the furthest from it. 🤔

Maybe Clairevoyance for that 64-meter range on hatch, then run to the gate furthest from it?