More Mini Tournaments

Hello!

I think DBD is fun but like… gets boring very quickly. I don't want to like work hard to be the best, but I want an excuse to get sweaty with my swf every now and again, play some eye of the tiger and train for regionals, you know?

I heard there was a community cup or something while I wasn't playing the game for a bit (got bored if only I'd payed attention lol) which was similar to what I was dreaming of. I just want something where I can compete, ideally based on survival rate against other survivor teams against the same pool of killers!

Even better if there was some kind of cool drafting meta gaming going on where you could see SOME of what happened in your pool's past matchups, like it would increase the RNG but imagine how fun it would be discussing strategy? Would you hard counter the killer(/swf style) that person played last time or would you assume they had other tricks up their sleeves? Maybe you wouldn't know who the next killer was at all but you knew there was a godlike nurse player in the mix! IDK but finally it would be an excuse to take those niche builds I have been dreaming of!

Anyways jump in and give your suggestions if you want, I really want this to happen! <3