Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Franks Mixtape

pallet_eater
pallet_eater Member Posts: 21
edited January 2019 in General Discussions

After running this a few times, I now believe it's better than a mori.

Say goodbye to loops, and say hello to all the salt mines that await you.

(Hint: it's because you can't be looped and are an actual threat now!)

Franks mixtape > mori

Going to use all of mine and enjoy this while it lasts before they nerf this addon.

edit: i forgot to add - Enjoying it bc theyll nerf it bc survs have it too hard and need 100 pallets and infinite loops, Dstruck, pallet stunned, looped again, then 3 gens fire off, but I had fun bc i PiPPED right!

Post edited by pallet_eater on

Comments

• micsan
    micsan Member Posts: 95

Do you really find that enjoyable though?

Might as well play a single player game with godmode.

The fun lies within the interaction between killer and survivor, with franks mixtape you simply take away all of that and replace it with free hits.

It's boring AF.

• Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    TECHNICALLY it's balanced, but not as a rare add-on. If they dumped the gen aura ultra rare add-on and replaced it with Frank's Mixed Tape I could see it being alright as is. That way they're harder to come by and are more expensive.
  • pallet_eater
    pallet_eater Member Posts: 21

@micsan said:

The fun lies within the interaction between killer and survivor, with franks mixtape you simply take away all of that and replace it with free hits.

It's boring AF.

yeah well i dont like spending 15 minutes chopping wood.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    I really just wish that when legion swung... they'd use a portion of their frenzy and if they swung say 3-4 times at full frenzy theyd use all their frenzy... so by the time you get to someone you may only have like 1 or 2 swings left... I just want the legion to be more skill based in some way shape or form
  • The_Trapper
    The_Trapper Member Posts: 186

FMT is great if you hate survivors, like me. And don't care about them having fun, like me.

It feels like Legion can either be a joke, or can be a very high tier killer based on whether or not he has this add-on. I'm in favour of making him a more balanced high tier killer but for the time being, enjoy the delicious purple add-on.

• micsan
    micsan Member Posts: 95

@The_Trapper said:
    FMT is great if you hate survivors, like me. And don't care about them having fun, like me.

It feels like Legion can either be a joke, or can be a very high tier killer based on whether or not he has this add-on. I'm in favour of making him a more balanced high tier killer but for the time being, enjoy the delicious purple add-on.

You don't need this add on to be a broken legion. Playing with add ons that reduce the recovery time after frenzy ends are also incredibly strong.

Hit them once, run up to them and cancel ability and they will be extremely close if you have these add ons.

It is not nearly as broken as the FMT, but it still feels way to easy when playing Legion to do this.

FMT being a ultra rare add on sounds interesting, I have to admit.

• The_Trapper
    The_Trapper Member Posts: 186

@micsan said:

@The_Trapper said:

You don't need this add on to be a broken legion. Playing with add ons that reduce the recovery time after frenzy ends are also incredibly strong.

Hit them once, run up to them and cancel ability and they will be extremely close if you have these add ons.

It is not nearly as broken as the FMT, but it still feels way to easy when playing Legion to do this.

FMT being a ultra rare add on sounds interesting, I have to admit.

Ohhhh I know what you mean, the cold dirt and Joey's Mix Tape do have their own strategy but it's completely situational in the sense that if there is a pallet nearby the Survivor will probably reach it.

I would not say Legion is OP and has no counter. I would say he needs a rework however to make him feel more naturally balanced and fit into the tier system without such reliability for add-ons.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@pallet_eater said:

@micsan said:

It's boring AF.

yeah well i dont like spending 15 minutes chopping wood.

What are you doing chopping wood when there is another settlement that needs your help!?

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

Frank's Mixtape makes Legion an actual threat and doesn't make him OP, his lack of counterplay makes him OP with that add-on. Without the add-on he is weak but annoying because of no counterplay.

But with that said, I really enjoy playing Legion. I love the play style of attacking multiple people and having them bleedout, the FF is really cool and feels powerful. But of course in reality it isn't powerful so Legion is a strange character.